Welcome to PatsFans.com

Colts win 13-10 [merged]

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by danny88, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny88

    danny88 Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1,994
    Likes Received:
    1
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

    Both look like crap. I would say the colts are worse.
     
  2. Brady_to_Moss

    Brady_to_Moss Revis Island is here PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Messages:
    20,916
    Likes Received:
    987
    Ratings:
    +2,485 / 20 / -8

    #95 Jersey

    Re: Who is more sloppy? Colts or chiefs

    colts...KC has had more chances...they just suck too...if the pats were playing the colts today...48-0 would be the score right now..:)
     
  3. cblesz

    cblesz Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2006
    Messages:
    1,365
    Likes Received:
    1
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

    Re: Who is more sloppy? Colts or chiefs

    Herm's play-calling STINKS as usual
     
  4. Brady_to_Moss

    Brady_to_Moss Revis Island is here PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Messages:
    20,916
    Likes Received:
    987
    Ratings:
    +2,485 / 20 / -8

    #95 Jersey

    Re: Who is more sloppy? Colts or chiefs

    wow...this game is like watching high school football....they both suck
     
  5. PatsWin

    PatsWin Practice Squad Player

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Messages:
    121
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    Re: Who is more sloppy? Colts or chiefs

    Colts, Chiefts, Chargers, all suck! All C teams.
     
  6. BradyFTW!

    BradyFTW! PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2007
    Messages:
    18,015
    Likes Received:
    478
    Ratings:
    +1,505 / 20 / -4

    #12 Jersey

    Re: Who is more sloppy? Colts or chiefs

    Not getting this game over here, but the Jags are manhandling the Chargers. Just physically dominating them on the both sides of the ball. As a Pats fan, nobody really scares me right now, but these Jaguars are pretty damn good. I fully expect them to take the division from the Colts at this point.
     
  7. nowayback

    nowayback Third String But Playing on Special Teams

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2006
    Messages:
    681
    Likes Received:
    6
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

    Re: Who is more sloppy? Colts or chiefs

    listen....the colts are a cold weather team..so it is hard for them to play in the dome ! :eek:
     
  8. Patriot_in_NY

    Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2007
    Messages:
    8,545
    Likes Received:
    20
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0

    Re: Who is more sloppy? Colts or chiefs

    P. Manning - at the half ---> 6/16, 62 yds, 0/1 :cool:

    A whopping 23.44 passer rating. What a fukcing scrub. :singing:
     
  9. danny88

    danny88 Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1,994
    Likes Received:
    1
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

    Re: Who is more sloppy? Colts or chiefs

    Herm Edwards is a horrible coach. Draw plays on 2nd and a million? What the hell do they have to lose? Get aggresive. Let Bowe hit a homerun.
     
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  10. Frezo

    Frezo In the Starting Line-Up

    Joined:
    May 26, 2007
    Messages:
    3,422
    Likes Received:
    4
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

    #50 Jersey

    Re: Who is more sloppy? Colts or chiefs

    They're must be something wrong with me because I'm enjoying this game.
     
  11. Brady_to_Moss

    Brady_to_Moss Revis Island is here PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Messages:
    20,916
    Likes Received:
    987
    Ratings:
    +2,485 / 20 / -8

    #95 Jersey

    Colts win 13-10 (merged)

    wow.......
     
  12. danny88

    danny88 Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1,994
    Likes Received:
    1
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

    Re: KC blew the game...colts should have lost their third in a row

    Manning is a system qb. Horrible today, just horrible.
     
  13. LiveShot

    LiveShot Third String But Playing on Special Teams

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2006
    Messages:
    752
    Likes Received:
    1
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -16

    Re: KC blew the game...colts should have lost their third in a row

    What I want to know are the names of the two idiots/morons broadcasting the game. They should be elected co-ballwashers of the peyton manning fan club.
     
  14. SoonerPatriot

    SoonerPatriot In the Starting Line-Up

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2004
    Messages:
    3,318
    Likes Received:
    1
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

    Re: KC blew the game...colts should have lost their third in a row

    I can't wait to hear the "Peyton was so valliant" blather from the mediots.

    The reality: The Colts barely beat a BAD KC team at home with their fake crowd noise and lousy officiating on a field goal. How the mighty have fallen
     
  15. PatSunday

    PatSunday On the Game Day Roster

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Messages:
    367
    Likes Received:
    7
    Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -0

    Colts win 13-10 (merged)

    Herm Edwards should have went for it on 4th down with about 6 mins left to go. And the Chiefs should have tried a hail mary in the end zone.
     
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  16. JJP

    JJP Rookie

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2007
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    Re: KC blew the game...colts should have lost their third in a row

    Not the KC players, but their hapless coach. That's right, Herm, punt the ball. Don't "play the game to win." Moron. :bricks:
     
  17. Brady_to_Moss

    Brady_to_Moss Revis Island is here PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Messages:
    20,916
    Likes Received:
    987
    Ratings:
    +2,485 / 20 / -8

    #95 Jersey

    Re: Colts win 13-10

    edwards is a ******* idiot
     
  18. Patriot_in_NY

    Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2007
    Messages:
    8,545
    Likes Received:
    20
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0

    Re: KC blew the game...colts should have lost their third in a row

    When they weren't sucking Manning's balls, they were wearing Vinatrators like a chinstrap. :rolleyes:
     
  19. PatSunday

    PatSunday On the Game Day Roster

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Messages:
    367
    Likes Received:
    7
    Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -0

    Re: KC blew the game...colts should have lost their third in a row

    I felt that if they throw it, there would be a 50% chance it would be intercepted at the 20 yard line, which is similar to punting. 25% chance it would be complete. 25% it would be blocked. I, too, thought they should have went for it.

    JAX WINS!!!
     
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  20. MoLewisrocks

    MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2005
    Messages:
    19,947
    Likes Received:
    29
    Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

    Re: KC blew the game...colts should have lost their third in a row

    Once again they just squeeked by a team with a very good D who needed to score because their O simply couldn't. Herm was too conservative with the kid in that situation. Thing is the Colts are going to burn Addai out in the interim. They go again on Thursday and that kid will be rubber legged by then. Even as Manning gets some weapons back, like Clark, they remain out of psynch.

    Turns out they really needed this, and with Garrard back in Jax they may need them all from here on out. Will be tough for this Colts team to run the table and that may be just about what they need to do.

    Colts fans were whining about every call that went against them, but it seemed like they caught a gew big breaks along the way including phantom horse collar to sustain a drive.

    Rivers ends the JAGS game with an INT that holds up on review...LOL
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

unset ($sidebar_block_show); ?>