PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts players spotted out late tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sincere apologies. I simply copied and pasted the post in its entirety and if I could edit or delete it now I certainly would.

Just a question (not trying to make an argument), if I had simply linked to the post and not quoted it, would that have been more acceptable or just as offensive?

In any case you are correct in that I should be accountable for this and if a ban is deemed appropriate then I am fine with that.
Apology accepted, linking would not have been offensive but a warning would have been a nice touch - I think some judicial editing would have worked fine.

DI: Political correctness isn't the issue. The original writer was just plan crass and vulgar and we didn't need to read that. I'm not down on SoCal, I'm sure he was focused on the Colts' "attitude" aspect and just looked past the garbage that was attached to the item - I have no doubt he's just a victim of inattention, I've walked into lampposts myself.

On the moved thread, I'm with you and disgusted that people couldn't just take a copy into the political forum to voice their interpretations there. As it is it leaves no room for the discussion on sports culture which was pertinent to this forum - I guess the concept of parallel threads is too complex or requires too much self control.

When did midnight become late? Maybe they are night owls.

Anyway....if they are not pounding down the booze and whooping it up, it's kind of a non story. They are after all at home. Now if one of them was seen beating his wife on a corner in Boston prior to a game in Foxboro or if they were seen out at 4AM, then maybe we have something to talk about.

Two hours to go.....damn I feel like I'm in the military gain. Hurry up and wait.

Back in my gambling days me and my brother in law had a rule for the Super Bowl. All else being pretty equal, bet the team that is loose and partying. We won 75% of the Super Bowls that way. I still think that's why the Patriots got hammered by the Bears ... Parcells had them in their rooms by 10:00 every night and the Bears were partying and having a great time that week.

Last edited:
As a competitor in another sport that requires your absolute mental concentration, going out the night before to stay lose, or whatever, your
mind the next day, no matter how much time has elapsed, is dirfting from
time to time to your last experience. That one lapse of total focus could
be a definning point in your performance.

I'm not an expert, but most everyone will mentally drift. If you drift at the
wrong moment it can cost you and or your team a win.

PS: Drifting to a wonderfull experience can be devistating at times.? :D

Apology accepted, linking would not have been offensive but a warning would have been a nice touch - I think some judicial editing would have worked fine.

DI: Political correctness isn't the issue. The original writer was just plan crass and vulgar and we didn't need to read that. I'm not down on SoCal, I'm sure he was focused on the Colts' "attitude" aspect and just looked past the garbage that was attached to the item - I have no doubt he's just a victim of inattention, I've walked into lampposts myself.

On the moved thread, I'm with you and disgusted that people couldn't just take a copy into the political forum to voice their interpretations there. As it is it leaves no room for the discussion on sports culture which was pertinent to this forum - I guess the concept of parallel threads is too complex or requires too much self control.

SoCal didnt even owe you nor anyone else an apology, so please, cut with the **** and stop being so full of yourself. Why should anyone really care about offending you or anyone else for that matter on such a comment? He didn't type it, he just relayed the message.
"Innattention?" It didnt bother me and it probably didnt seem offensive to him neither. Everything on this board doesnt revolve around the opinions of a select few posters sensitivities. I swear, I love alot of posts at this forum and this is thee greatest place to talk Patriots football, but some of you are so damn sensitive it makes me sick!
But, then again, I'll just overlook it a pre game jitters.

In other news, apparently the Colts players are still out on the bar scene somewhere.

Serious question: Is this board really this ridiculous when it comes to political correctness?

It has become extremely ****ified. Which explains why so many quality posters no longer post here.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore