Cliff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
proxy

No, not that Cliff.

Yeah that Cliff. Could we be about to lose our favorite tweet? Will this reduce Brady's motivation to play? Would a media member admit they were wrong? Let's have some fun.

Kellerman’s co-commentator Stephen A. Smith and NFL analyst Darren Woodson did what most normal people would do and completely skewered Kellerman for tripling down on his prediction.Kellerman admitted that if Brady is good during the Patriots’ Week 1 game against the Houston Texans then he will finally admit he’s wrong. And what a glorious day that will be.

link (nesn, never espn): Max Kellerman Re-Ups Tom Brady ‘Cliff’ Prediction, Compares QB To Wile E. Coyote

Kellerman is white Rob Parker. Two serve a vital role of bringing in a massive viewership from Patriots haters by saying the most unintelligent things. When are proven wrong, they shove it up to their Aholes even farther to demonstrate their commitment.

Why do you guys keep talking people who aren’t taking themselves seriously serious?
I thought a media troll admitting he was wrong might be a one time event. It might turn our whole world upside down and if that happens, the JETS might be good someday...dogs and cats sleeping together stuff right there. :D

He is a troll looking for attention, and it works.

That’s the modern day sports media: say ridiculous things - and continue harping on them no matter how foolish you look because then everyone will tune in to watch.

I don’t believe that he believes his own nonsense but he keeps throwing it out there to get people all riled up. Better to be ridiculed than ignored.

Unless Brady is 30/35/400/4/0 against Houston Kellerman will find something as his sign that the end is near.
Under throw a pass, dont escape a sack, or even build an early lead and only throw it 25 times, and “see, that’s not what Tom Brady did when he was 25 or 35, the end has begun”.

He is a douche who will keep this attention grab alive as long as he can.
The irony is being stupid is the only way he can be relevant and no one would know who he is otherwise.

Why do you guys keep talking people who aren’t taking themselves seriously serious?
These guys are cartoon characters that don't believe a word they say themselves. I haven't listened or watched any of them in years.

Huge waste of time. Honestly most don't have a clue what their talking about & that includes some former players.

Talking about them is only putting $ in their pockets. People love having drama or something going on though. Very few can handle peace & quiet & just do their thing.

MK in 2016: "This is the year Brady's skills fall off the cliff." (Oops)

MK in 2017: "This is the year." (Oops)

MK in 2018: "This is the year." (will be Oops)

MK in 20xx: "This is the year."
(Father time finally wins)
MK: "SEE???"

Regards,
Chris

I can see the passing game struggling somewhat the first 4 games without Jules. A lot of passes to the RB. People like this idiot kellerman will come out and say tommy has hit a cliff!

So in 3 weeks brady is supposed to magically suck?? I guess the last 2 preseason games will expose him...

As with our politicians in office, Kellerman is also just vocalizing what people want to hear. Other than Patriot fans, most people want Brady to fall off a cliff. Regardless if that's going to happen or not, he's reinforcing something that people have wanted.

So it's trolling one group, blinding reinforcing another. You can win elections with that, folks!

I had someone (who keep in mind, is an older gentleman and a HS football ref) try to tell me the other day how big of a mistake trading Garoppolo in favor of Brady was. Tried to tell me that Brady has already hit the cliff. I lost a lot of respect for that man and his football intellect once I realized he wasn’t goofin’. I shut that **** down so quick, ya’ll would’ve been proud.

Just trying to list all the synonyms for "ignorant douchebag".

He looks like he’s crying every time he talks. We should pity him. It’s difficult to navigate in the world when you’re a sad idiot, even if that’s the template for being an ESPN pundit.

MK in 2016: "This is the year Brady's skills fall off the cliff." (Oops)

MK in 2017: "This is the year." (Oops)

MK in 2018: "This is the year." (will be Oops)

MK in 20xx: "This is the year."
(Father time finally wins)
MK: "SEE???"

Regards,
Chris
Well that’s exactly right. It’s like if I predicted that this year kellerman will be dead. Eventually I’ll be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe