PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cleveland signs Joe Jureviscious

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a bad deal at all for Cleveland. 4 years, 10 mill? I would've done that. Good work, Romeo.

patsox23 said:
That's not a bad deal at all for Cleveland. 4 years, 10 mill? I would've done that. Good work, Romeo.
His 10 TDs were nice last year but JJ is no star. $2.5M a year for four years at his age is no bargain. I think this is a downgrade for the Browns from Antonio Bryant.

Speaking of Antonio, I haven't heard much about him so far - any word where he might end up?

patsox23 said:
Speaking of Antonio, I haven't heard much about him so far - any word where he might end up?
Not a word. I know there's some issues with him but I love his upside.

BelichickFan said:
His 10 TDs were nice last year but JJ is no star. $2.5M a year for four years at his age is no bargain. I think this is a downgrade for the Browns from Antonio Bryant.

I disagree... Once B.Edwards comes back, he'll see the ball less. There is a reason Parcells and Crennel got rid of him.. He is a headcase with above avg talent..

mcsully said:
I disagree... Once B.Edwards comes back, he'll see the ball less. There is a reason Parcells and Crennel got rid of him.. He is a headcase with above avg talent..

That is what bugs me about a deal for Bryant. His stats look good if you're paying him #2 money but he's been let go by both coaches who are so closely linked with Belichick. There's gotta be a reason for it. I'm wondering if he needs to be a "go to guy" instead of someone who is content with helping a team by being part of a whole WR group.

There goes another "Patriot likely"! Let's hope it's true (see other thread) that we re-sign Givens.

Howcome 50% of all free agent stories involve Cleveland?

shakadave said:
There goes another "Patriot likely"! Let's hope it's true (see other thread) that we re-sign Givens.

Howcome 50% of all free agent stories involve Cleveland?

Proof that RAC is not a Belichick clone! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back