PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cleveland signs Joe Jureviscious

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a bad deal at all for Cleveland. 4 years, 10 mill? I would've done that. Good work, Romeo.

patsox23 said:
That's not a bad deal at all for Cleveland. 4 years, 10 mill? I would've done that. Good work, Romeo.
His 10 TDs were nice last year but JJ is no star. $2.5M a year for four years at his age is no bargain. I think this is a downgrade for the Browns from Antonio Bryant.

Speaking of Antonio, I haven't heard much about him so far - any word where he might end up?

patsox23 said:
Speaking of Antonio, I haven't heard much about him so far - any word where he might end up?
Not a word. I know there's some issues with him but I love his upside.

BelichickFan said:
His 10 TDs were nice last year but JJ is no star. $2.5M a year for four years at his age is no bargain. I think this is a downgrade for the Browns from Antonio Bryant.

I disagree... Once B.Edwards comes back, he'll see the ball less. There is a reason Parcells and Crennel got rid of him.. He is a headcase with above avg talent..

mcsully said:
I disagree... Once B.Edwards comes back, he'll see the ball less. There is a reason Parcells and Crennel got rid of him.. He is a headcase with above avg talent..

That is what bugs me about a deal for Bryant. His stats look good if you're paying him #2 money but he's been let go by both coaches who are so closely linked with Belichick. There's gotta be a reason for it. I'm wondering if he needs to be a "go to guy" instead of someone who is content with helping a team by being part of a whole WR group.

There goes another "Patriot likely"! Let's hope it's true (see other thread) that we re-sign Givens.

Howcome 50% of all free agent stories involve Cleveland?

shakadave said:
There goes another "Patriot likely"! Let's hope it's true (see other thread) that we re-sign Givens.

Howcome 50% of all free agent stories involve Cleveland?

Proof that RAC is not a Belichick clone! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call