PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classy Colts fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was on a colts thread last night (linked from here BTW) and there was a "congrats saints" thread and colts' fans were saying all kinds of classy, sportsman like things such as "the better team won, you guys deserved it, etc.".

So I thought I'd just let folks here know that apparently many colts fans are indeed very classy.

yeah, right .

No, I'm serious they were. They were congratulating the Saints.

Now, I remember the Saints being the 'Aints with bags over their heads. So this was quite a turnaround! And the colts fans apparently felt less bad at their loss to such a historically deserving team? Perhaps. But they were very nice.:rocker:

No, I'm serious they were. They were congratulating the Saints.

Now, I remember the Saints being the 'Aints with bags over their heads. So this was quite a turnaround! And the colts fans apparently felt less bad at their loss to such a historically deserving team? Perhaps. But they were very nice.:rocker:
Your act is old and tired. Shouldn't you be on your team's forum lamenting the loss last night?

I was on a colts thread last night (linked from here BTW) and there was a "congrats saints" thread and colts' fans were saying all kinds of classy, sportsman like things such as "the better team won, you guys deserved it, etc.".

So I thought I'd just let folks here know that apparently many colts fans are indeed very classy.

Is this from some article on "The Onion"?

The frenzy that Colts fans went into after Brady had his knee blown out tells you everything you need to know about how "classy" they are.

Last edited:
Some other guy called me a Jets fans...now I'm a colts fan? :rolleyes:
From what I've seen of your posts, I'd vote Chickens but either way you're definitely NOT a Pats fan. I'm sure you'll keep it up but really it's sad that you are so insecure about your team that you have to resort to posing as one of us.

Run back home and tell PAY-A-TON to have a Choke and a Smile.

I'm not a colts fan.

If you are a REAL Pats fan then you know what my moniker (name) refers to. It's the alma mater (do you know what that means) of one of our great players. Which one? Without looking it up.

I'm not a colts fan.

If you are a REAL Pats fan then you know what my moniker (name) refers to. It's the alma mater (do you know what that means) of one of our great players. Which one? Without looking it up.
Where was Clayton Weishuhn from for 500 dollars. I had to look up how his name was spelled, I even impressed myself, i originally spelled it Wishon. And your STILL a Dolts fan.

Last edited:
Every fan base has their good and bad

what about manning running into the locker room? Classy at all not shaking Drew's hand

I'm not a colts fan.

it's definitely not weisuhn, he's like north dakota or something, so, i thought maybe todd collins, but he may have transfered to troy st. form tenn. or something. san angelo st. ? enlighten us.

well i finally had to look it up. it is weisuhn and it's angelo st. i thought he was idaho or something but he's a texas boy. man, did i have high hopes for him.

what an oxymoron.

This topic title....

what about manning running into the locker room? Classy at all not shaking Drew's hand

Yeah, not too classy. It's weird, I hate the guy, his flattened face, big head and huge paycheck and stupid commercials. But I always feel for someone when they've been kicked down by life. Weird. I have to remind myself of the opposite...that if he WON, he'd be insuferable. And have even more money and commercials and undeserved ball washing.

SOME fans were classy. Not everyone.

When we lost to the Giants I thought my head would explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes