PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Hogan Signs Honorary New England Black Wolves Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTEric12

Rookie
Reaction score
Chris Hogan Signs Honorary New England Black Wolves Contract During Signings & Sightings Event at Mohegan Sun

WHAT: Professional football player Chris Hogan visits Mohegan Sun on April 7th to sign an honorary New England Black Wolves contract followed by a free Signings & Sightings event. Afterwards, join Chris Hogan inside Mohegan Sun Arena as the Black Wolves take on the Georgia Swarm.

WHEN: Friday, April 7th
6:00pm – Honorary Contract Signing followed by Photo Meet & Greet
The Shops at Mohegan Sun

IN DETAIL: You’ve just scored a touchdown – better yet, an exclusive opportunity to get up-close-and-personal with one of football’s finest. Chris Hogan stops by Mohegan Sun on Friday, April 7th to sign autographs for fans, plus signs an honorary contract with the New England Black Wolves to get back to his lacrosse roots, followed by an appearance at the Black Wolves game.

Participation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Chris Hogan will be signing 1 piece of memorabilia OR 1 headshot per person. Headshots will be distributed at the event. This event is bracelet-only. Bracelets will be distributed at 4:30pm at the signing location. Guests must be wearing a bracelet in order to gain entry into the signing line. Signing personalization and photos are prohibited.

Game Tickets ($10, $20, $35):
Link: New England Black Wolves GroupManager by Ticketmaster
Code: HoganBW

Chris Hogan played lacrosse? On an unrelated note, I wonder what college Ryan Fitzpatrick attended.

Chris Hogan played lacrosse? On an unrelated note, I wonder what college Ryan Fitzpatrick attended.

Did you ever wonder what round of the draft Brady got picked? I wish someone would talk about that.

Did you ever wonder what round of the draft Brady got picked? I wish someone would talk about that.
I wonder if Ray Lewis ever killed a guy.

Do you happen to know where Richard Sherman went to school or where he grew up?

Does James Harrison invest a lot of his own money working out in the off-season?

Martellus and Michael Bennett are related!

Jim Brown played lacrosse, well.

Wolves.jpg

anyone going?

If the Patriots don't match, we get a #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back