PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chicago Bears-New Orleans Saints Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah nice throw and nice reception

Grossman just made a nice throw, thats something you dont see all the time.

Trent Dilfer could have made that throw off his back foot.

Another FG.... ZzzzzZZZzzz...

i hope that comes back to bite them in the pooper.:D

Wow, this game could not be uglier.......... on both sides.

The Bears are kicking the Saints butts. They deserve to win except they've only gotten 3 field goals out of those turnovers.

Brees can't with bears defense,he is alone in the game...

Pretty hard game for teh Saints...two tumovers and..Bears everywhere..a TD could make it close..but??? Early oppotunity squandered

Saints are playing like they're happy to be in a title game. Period.

I really hope the Pats-Colts game is called the same way this game is. The Bears are playing tough, physical, grinding football, hitting guys all over and beating up the Saints offense, and there haven't been any stupid flags as a result. If the Pats can play under these conditions, they'll win.

Game over if they score a td here

I am rooting for the Bears, because I think if the Pats win today, the Bears will be an easier matchup than the Saints.

Of course, that also means that if the Bears win, the Pats are the only thing standing in the way of a Peyton Superbowl win.

Two hours to go...

Aslong as they dont let Grossman throw and make him hand it off all the time...They may win.

the saints could have enough time to go on a quick drive in hurry up ala brady last week.

the saints could have enough time to go on a quick drive in hurry up ala brady last week.

Your right, if the bears could march down, score a TD and get some momentum, then the second half would be very interesting

Well the Saints had a good season.

I really hope the Pats-Colts game is called the same way this game is. The Bears are playing tough, physical, grinding football, hitting guys all over and beating up the Saints offense, and there haven't been any stupid flags as a result. If the Pats can play under these conditions, they'll win.

I agree........

Looks like Chicago is starting to get it going now. I wonder if New Orleans will even show up :confused: :confused:

Chicago TD :)

Disappointing game so far. I've seen better prelims on Saturday night at the fights.

Didn't most of the talking heads pick the Saints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe