PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers hold pep rally in parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, where did I say YOU lived in MA? Don't think that I did...

But since states like MA have a border with NH, not another country they see no problems with it. Go figure. Welcome everyone...who cares who has to pay for it...

Your reply to one post suggested you thought I was one of the ones who lives in NH or Mass who didn't care "who has to pay for it."

A thousand pardons.

Your reply to one post suggested you thought I was one of the ones who lives in NH or Mass who didn't care "who has to pay for it."

A thousand pardons.

Not a problem, but it is a sensitive topic here in So Cal...AND we really should'nt be talking about it on this board...I am done...:)

You know I live in SD. I see both sides and there are alot of hypocrites that say alot and write all that stuff but they use a mexican Nanny or go hire the guy outside the home depot to paint their house. Why? you cant get an American Nanny or call a company to paint your house. Yes you can but that cost more. See everyone has an opinion on this but I live here I see it for what it is. Everybody has their views and what they beleive but as soon as it hits you in the pockets then its a diffrent story.

P.S. How did we get from Charger Rally to this?

Last edited:
Way too funny. Is this high school?

I wish the NFL had more things like pep rallies, fight songs, and other fun stuff that would get fans and players involved. That's what NCAA has over the NFL and I think it's lame hearing 'Welcome to the Jungle' in every NFL stadium...

Not a problem, but it is a sensitive topic here in So Cal...AND we really should'nt be talking about it on this board...I am done...:)

I understand. I'm a Bill Maher fan, so much of my humor isn't politically correct. The facts are there are a lot of illegal aliens in SoCal, including San Diego. I think sometimes we lend more power to words than they really deserve.

Last edited:
so now you want to debate who has hotter women, San Diego or Boston? That wouldn't even be close but it's beyond silly that you mention it.

This is the first intelligent thing I've heard from a Chargers fan all week.

Actually, they all look the same. Difference is that in SD, they wear fewer clothes.

In Boston they cover up because no one wants to look at that.

Getting back to the rally for a minute...I was wondering if any of the chargers showed up??? and were they wearing their jersey's tucked into their jeans??

:rofl: sorry couldn't help myself:D

Look, I think we need to be realistic about all things San Diego. San Diego is a good football team. The women in San Diego are definitely better looking than the women in Boston -- more toned, better put together, etc. They are also less likely to be intelligent and more likely to be cosmetically enhanced. San Diego has a good running back, but NE has a defense that can shut him down. New England is the likely winner in this matchup.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20070111-9999-1n11fever.html

Good to see unemployed Chargers fans taking a break from their busy day of getting drunk on PB to jump up and down and scream about the Chargers. Cute.

PS
Act like you've been there before. Oh, that's right. You haven't. :p

(Edited to add smilely as this really wasn't meant to be mean-spirited. Sorry that it came off like that initially.)

So what's wrong with getting drunk on PB?

I'm assuming that's Pacific beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back