PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers hold pep rally in parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
00149328.zoom.a.jpg

Maybe in five or six years we'll have the glorious opportunity to be jaded, arrogant, and underwhelmed by everything like Boston fan. After all...that's about how long you guys have actually been a championship city, right? I mean, other than the Celtics you guys were perennial losers in everything until '01.

Your city isn't even important enough to have a hockey or basketball team...go away if you don't like the attitude on the board

Your city isn't even important enough to have a hockey or basketball team...go away if you don't like the attitude on the board

The DID have a basketball team. It is now located in Los Angeles (Clippers) because the fans did not support it. And, they have a hockey team (The Gulls) I believe...are they still there:confused: ? Hey, they have that perennial powerhouse the Padres, right?

Your city isn't even important enough to have a hockey or basketball team...go away if you don't like the attitude on the board[/QUOTE]

:confused: Hockey? what is that? :confused: ;)

Surprised the INS didnt conduct a round up in conjunction with the rally.

Surprised the INS didnt conduct a round up in conjunction with the rally.

This is a nice one. See Pats fans this is my main problem the racist shots you guys take on the sly like that. I am born and raised in San Diego and love my chargers but that comment has nothing to do with football. Thats what went wrong with our Radio stations. Your radio station started doing Illegal alien jokes and INS and all that other crap that has nothing to do with X's and O's.

What if you win and play in Baltimore. They have a large black community will you make black jokes probably not but if you did I would not be surprised. I tell you what on sunday when I am at the game I will see Pats fans and they will have a great time and cheer for their team thats it. I will not hear any jokes about the INS and mexicans. 100% you will behave.

Last edited:
This is a nice one. See Pats fans this is my main problem the racist shots you guys take on the sly like that.

Not sure where that comment is racist. Uncalled for, but racist? Just because somebody infers something about illegal aliens, does not make them a racist. And, it is now called ICE not INS. Carry on.

Last edited:
This is a nice one. See Pats fans this is my main problem the racist shots you guys take on the sly like that. I am born and raised in San Diego and love my chargers but that comment has nothing to do with football. Thats what went wrong with our Radio stations. Your radio station started doing Illegal alien jokes and INS and all that other crap that has nothing to do with X's and O's.

What if you win and play in Baltimore. They have a large black community will you make black jokes probably not but if you did I would not be surprised. I tell you what on sunday when I am at the game I will see Pats fans and they will have a great time and cheer for their team thats it. I will not hear any jokes about the INS and mexicans. 100% you will behave.

Blacks in baltimore = legal us citizens

half of san diego county = borderhopping invaders

but hey I am sure you just turn a blind eye :bricks:

Blacks in baltimore = legal us citizens

half of san diego county = borderhopping invaders

but hey I am sure you just turn a blind eye :bricks:

Oh and before any of you illegal immigrant liberal bleeding heart civil rights turds says that comment was racist, take a bunch of ytour white or even black friends and go jump over the mexican border illegally and try to get jobs and see what happens to you.

Get back to us in 10 years when you get out of mexican prison where you have no rights

Lighten up, Francis. For the record, I don't live in Boston. Second, I'm in favor of amnesty. Get over yourself.

Lighten up, Francis. For the record, I don't live in Boston. Second, I'm in favor of amnesty. Get over yourself.

Amnesty?

I think everyone in favor of amnesty should have double their taxes taken out to subsidize for the illegal problem in this country :rolleyes:

Amnesty?

I think everyone in favor of amnesty should have double their taxes taken out to subsidize for the illegal problem in this country :rolleyes:

Before this gets moved to the political board, I agree. Sooner...is that you Ted Kennedy?? Apparently, people not living in souther Cali do not get a first hand look at the problem. If they had to pay for it, they would feel differently about amnesty. But since states like MA have a border with NH, not another country they see no problems with it. Go figure. Welcome everyone...who cares who has to pay for it...

Last edited:
WOW your right. It was not racist just jokes right. Then another guy adds half of san diego county = borderhopping invaders. Well ok I give up. Will se ya sunday. On your best behavior no doubt. Although I would love to hear some of the jokes I have been reading this week in person.

Amnesty?

I'm not really in favor of it. Just thought it sounded good. The issue as a whole is actually rather boring.

The origin of the joke came from a Raiders fan friend of mine who also happens to be Mexican born and raised in the US (relax Minutemen moonbats) who wondered aloud recently how all the Mexicans switched from being Raiders fans to Charger fans.

Last edited:
Before this gets moved to the political board, I agree. Sooner...is that you Ted Kennedy?? Apparently, people not living in souther Cali do not get a first hand look at the problem. If they had to pay for it, they would feel differently about amnesty. But since states like MA have a border with NH, not another country they see no problems with it. Go figure. Welcome everyone...who cares who has to pay for it...

I don't live in Mass. Refer to the post above before getting your panties in a wad. Thanks.

Last edited:
WOW your right. It was not racist just jokes right. Then another guy adds half of san diego county = borderhopping invaders. Well ok I give up. Will se ya sunday. On your best behavior no doubt. Although I would love to hear some of the jokes I have been reading this week in person.

I was NOT defending the Dude. Why don't you read what I wrote first. Read s-l-o-w-l-y...and I am sure pats fans at the game will be on their best behavior. If not, they will surely be threatened by the upscale fans that attend Charger games as I and the elderly have been...stay classy.

San Diego will hang an AFC Divisional finalist banner in their stadium next year

I don't live in Mass. Refer to the post above before getting your panties in a wad. Thanks.

Um, where did I say YOU lived in MA? Don't think that I did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back