PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers hold pep rally in parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20070111-9999-1n11fever.html

Good to see unemployed Chargers fans taking a break from their busy day of getting drunk on PB to jump up and down and scream about the Chargers. Cute.

PS
Act like you've been there before. Oh, that's right. You haven't. :p

(Edited to add smilely as this really wasn't meant to be mean-spirited. Sorry that it came off like that initially.)

Last edited:
Last edited:

Good to see unemployed Chargers fans taking a break from their busy day of getting drunk on PB to jump up and down and scream about the Chargers. Cute.

PS
Act like you've been there before. Oh, that's right. You haven't.

Way too funny. Is this high school? They are ****y and one guy says "they may lose but only because of a flubbed kick". Unreal. BTW, exhibit one of the skanky woman Charger fans...check that girl out...looks skanky to me. Looks awful similar to the Steelers two years ago...love it...keep it coming.

PS

keep pounding that chest gorilla man!
32091.gif

Lol, this post is sorta sadder than the rally...

What're we, gonna hate them for breating air next?

I gotta agree. If the shoe were on the other foot, there would be plenty of Patriots fans dancing around in the parking lots, provided there wasn't some form of Red Sox function.

Last edited:
Lol, this post is sorta sadder than the rally...

What're we, gonna hate them for breating air next?

what!?!?!?!

they've been breathing air!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:enranged:

PS

I own my own business and make a very comfortable living. I went to the rally. I thought it was fun. I don't see your point.

I apologize. I'll let Charger fans know that they aren't allowed to be excited about a playoff game. I'll let them know that they are to remain silent and kneeling in prayer/admiration to the gods of Belichick and Brady. I'll also let them know that if they choose to cheer for their home team on Sunday that they must cheer equally as loud for the opposing Patriots out of respect for their acheivements and superbowl rings.

lame post buddy

I gotta agree. If the shoe were on the other feet, there would be plenty of Patriots fans dancing around in the parking lots, provided there wasn't some form of Red Sox function.

I'm sorry, I've never heard of a team organizing a pep rally before a playoff game. Its one thing for a community to organize something itself to get jazzed, like from the mayor's office or whatever, but teams usually wait until after they win something to get the community involved.

Anyway, this was the only bit of smack talk I've done all week, I can't believe I'm getting flak for it. :p

I own my own business and make a very comfortable living. I went to the rally. I thought it was fun. I don't see your point.

I apologize. I'll let Charger fans know that they aren't allowed to be excited about a playoff game. I'll let them know that they are to remain silent and kneeling in prayer/admiration to the gods of Belichick and Brady. I'll also let them know that if they choose to cheer for their home team on Sunday that they must cheer equally as loud for the opposing Patriots out of respect for their acheivements and superbowl rings.

lame post buddy

:singing: Oh wait... I need to act like I've been "there" before...

Here goes... :cool:

Way too funny. Is this high school? They are ****y and one guy says "they may lose but only because of a flubbed kick". Unreal. BTW, exhibit one of the skanky woman Charger fans...check that girl out...looks skanky to me. Looks awful similar to the Steelers two years ago...love it...keep it coming.

so now you want to debate who has hotter women, San Diego or Boston? That wouldn't even be close but it's beyond silly that you mention it.

lame post buddy

Sorry I should have put a ;) or :p after my post, I realized re-reading it that without it it comes across as more negative than I intended (oh the power of emoticons!)

I live in SoCal and have lots of friends who are Chargers fans and who will be at the game. I forwarded the same article & text to my Charger fan buddy from SD and just copied it here (it was a bit different in the context of a Pats-fan-to-Chargers-fan email).

Anyway, it was just meant to be some good natured ribbing. As I said in my previous post this is the only bit of smack talk I've even posted.

Again nothing personal to Chargers fans, just trying to have some fun.

so now you want to debate who has hotter women, San Diego or Boston? That wouldn't even be close but it's beyond silly that you mention it.

No. I had a post about how bad Charger fans were. Especially the skanky women, who threatened my 70 year old father in law...ass. So, get your facts straight.

kinda figured but had to play along and respond anyways

Sounded pretty cool to me. They have reason to be excited. It's a positive thing, no way I'm gonna knock it.

Agreed. I spent last Memorial Day on PB.

Wow.

Just "Wow".

kinda figured but had to play along and respond anyways

Trust me. I grew up in Boston and have lived in Los Angeles for 14 years. No competition whatsoever on the women (so cal wins going away). Was making a point that the "women fans" were atrocious and needed to get back to their trailers...

I gotta agree. If the shoe were on the other foot, there would be plenty of Patriots fans dancing around in the parking lots, provided there wasn't some form of Red Sox function.

Bolts Fans certainly have nothing to be ashamed about as such rallies in essence represents the best of professional sports.....its ability to bring a great many people of great diversity together to share and enjoy a great sense of community in common while rooting for their home team. :)

Indeed, the only shame would be if there was no home team to rally around.:(

keep pounding that chest gorilla man!
32091.gif

Banned.. so sad to see you go...

SadThePatriots said:
next week i'll be on the message board for the colts or the ravens telling them how the chargers are going to beat them down next.

you'll be here trying to make excuses for why your team isn't still playing, and why you're offseason started too early. get your excuses ready now.

just take it and shut your mouth, son. i'm out of your league, head and shoulders above what you will ever become. good luck in your offseason!

Congrats, you're a bigger Internet Messageboard Troll than me, high honor there. I'm sure your parents are as proud of it as you are. :rolleyes: Get a job.

The game will play itself out this weekend. I really, really hope you eat your arrogant words.

You got what you deserved on this board. Bye bye, sucka.

In one thread the Bolts have the worst fans in football...in another the Bolts fans are way too excited and need to act like they've been there before. Well...umm...duh. We haven't been there before. We haven't won a Lombardi so this community gets excited when the opportunity is there.

Maybe in five or six years we'll have the glorious opportunity to be jaded, arrogant, and underwhelmed by everything like Boston fan. After all...that's about how long you guys have actually been a championship city, right? I mean, other than the Celtics you guys were perennial losers in everything until '01. Now you guys act like you have a winning tradition like the Canadiens or the Yankees or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes