PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chances of Moss for new record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, I forgot he absolutely hates going over the middle.

Yeah, until this season. Now he's making stretching, leaping, one-handed grabs in triple coverage.

Please make at least one good point before the end of calendar year 2007.

Chris Mort just said on ESPN that a close friend of Moss said Randy is in nirvana playing in New England and that a deal of north of 3 year 25 million to stay is doable. Anyone in agreement?

Chris Mort just said on ESPN that a close friend of Moss said Randy is in nirvana playing in New England and that a deal of north of 3 year 25 million to stay is doable. Anyone in agreement?

3 yr, 25M would be a decent deal for the Pats - remember he was owed 10M per year when Oakland cut him loose, based on what he'd get elsewhere. If Randy takes it, you gotta believe we'll give it. I do worry about what this crazy new world of wideout talent does to the other tremendously talented units on this team. Something tells me Stallworth restructures or walks.

That sound about right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back