Welcome to PatsFans.com

Celtics giving up BIG leads

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Apr 4, 2010.

1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Reminds me of the Pats last season with leads going into the 4th,The Celts need to play with more intensity to beat the Cavs for 4 quarters....they were lucky LaBron was selfish to try and win the game on his own....OT was almost a sure bet until he threw up that brick.

Nevertheless a good win and confidence builder when we face the likes of Cleveland and/or Orlando again...neither team is a bargain to play against.
  2. bigcountry75

bigcountry75 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I just think we ran out of gas....Doc didn't go too far into his bench probably not having the trust in some of the guys....We couldn't score for a long stretch so why not nate robinson or marquis daniels? I don't understand bringing in tony allen to run the point instead of nate because we needed some offense and tony allen doesn't provide that.....I am just irritated that our starters will run out of gas if doc plays them as much as he did yesterday....When we were up by 22 we should have had our whole second team in there and then if they cut the lead to 12 points bring the starters back in but at least it would keep them fresh for the 4th quarter....
  3. anne2010

anne2010 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Or is it? Can anyone post pictures of the Stowa on the wrist, especially with a shirt? I know it's no dress watch, but am curious as to how 'classy' it can look. If anyone has one on a different strap type that would be great to see too, as the riveted style possibly does't show it off as well as others might.
  4. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,750 / 30 / -48

No Jersey Selected

Kill yourself.
  5. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

And it continues....right into the playoffs...what a pathetic second half!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: