PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CBS Sports : NFLs 10 biggest jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking arm-chair-qb-ing to a new level!

armchair-quarterback.jpg

Phewwwww............ that is quite a list...i suggest u watch Anger management on FX starting this thursday........ :rocker:

I ******* hate that show.

And that is only scratching the surface of my ever growing enemies list.

Where's Albert Haynesworth on that list? Even of he's not signed to a team right now he should still make that list.

Where's Albert Haynesworth on that list? Even of he's not signed to a team right now he should still make that list.

He's on the "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life" list. Oddly enough, very few guys appear on both- just Roethlisberger, really.

Last edited:
Harrison and Clarke aren't jerks.... Just tough players that hit hard

I am not only disgusted but APALLED how no one has mentioned Bernard Pollard.

IMO Being considered a jerk is more something you do with your mouth saying stupid,untrue or irrational things.

Pollard is a fierce hitter who perhaps intends to maim or cripple but in don't remember anything he said that may be taken as being a jerk....Pollard is more a thug than a jerk.

If you want a player who hits to injure and let's everyone in the media knows he does it would be Ndamukong Suh and his partner Cliff Avril.

A jerk list not including Bart Scott and Terrell Suggs is an incomplete list IMO.

Bart Scott, maybe, but Terrell Suggs is tongue in cheek half of the time.

How did James Harrison not make the list? Bart Scott? Santonio Holmes? Man, I guess there's only so many people that you can put in a top 10 list, but those guys are more than deserving of such a distinction.

Last edited:
Why isn't Roger Goodell on there?

This must be the pre-rough draft.

No Rex Ryan or Goodell ? :rolleyes:

I know all of the Vick stuff that went down but how is he the #1 jerk for that? You would think the guy that got accused of rape .... twice.... would be there over Vick.

Last edited:
Times have changed.

No Bill Belichick, or any Patriots

No Pacman Jones

No Bengals

No Raiders

Wasn't Marshall diagnosed as bipolar? Pretty effed up to put him on this list

Exactly.

Mike Freeman is the true jerk (and an ignorant one, at that). What Marshall did last year was a profile in courage.

Too many "journalists" like him don't put in the minimum work necessary to adequately understand their subjects.

Last edited:

To their credit, a lot of Patriot fans defend Pollard as not being a dirty player... I really do admire them for not being homers.

And while I think of myself as being more objective than most fans... I personally feel that Pollard is very dirty. I think it is perfectly reasonable that the guy knows how to use leverage in his tackles to put muscle-tearing pressure on the people he is tackling.. especially in the long, drawn out tackles where you have more than a split second to think.. (Brady and Gronkowsko). The guy is smart... but he knows exactly what he is doing.

However, in the [one] interview I heard from him, he came across as a pretty likable guy.

Last edited:
Phewwwww............ that is quite a list...i suggest u watch Anger management on FX starting this thursday........ :rocker:

I ******* hate that show.

And that is only scratching the surface of my ever growing enemies list.

Pretty sure that show hasnt even aired yet.

If I put a :D after "I ******* hate that show", would you get the joke?

Or does it need further explanation?

Oh yeah, I forgot.:D

If I put a :D after "I ******* hate that show", would you get the joke?

Or does it need further explanation?

Oh yeah, I forgot.:D

Maybe I would get it if it was funny. But smiley faces as lame as they are do help to let people know the emotion behind your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft