PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cartoon: Pats skin Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
cartoonman said:
I was going to tell everyone the real intent, but this is so funny to see I'm going to forever hold my peace.
Thanks all!
Frankie
Keep the secret Frankie! No need to spoil the hyperactive imaginations around here! Don't take too many weeks off in the off-season now. :nono:

cartoonman said:
I was going to tell everyone the real intent, but this is so funny to see I'm going to forever hold my peace.
Thanks all!
Frankie
Classic!
thumb.gif

my forum

I really enjoyed this. I will not be taking any time off either. Ian will think of ways to keep me busy on Patsfans and I hope you all join my forum on my website where you can see all of my work each day at, frankgalasso.com
I need some Pats fans in there too perk things up and who knows, maybe I'll have more cartoons with hidden messeges for you to all have fun with!

cartoonman said:
I really enjoyed this. I will not be taking any time off either. Ian will think of ways to keep me busy on Patsfans and I hope you all join my forum on my website where you can see all of my work each day at, frankgalasso.com
I need some Pats fans in there too perk things up and who knows, maybe I'll have more cartoons with hidden messeges for you to all have fun with!
Remember many of us suffer from Football Deficit Disorder and need reminders when you've got something naughty for us to discuss. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes