PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Canopy over Dallas practice field collapses. Several injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Microburst leaves12 people, coach hurt at Dallas Minicamp

Well, their one coach won't be. His back is broken in several places. The only good thing is that the spine wasn't damaged, so he'll walk again. But its unlikely that he'll be coaching this year.. Unless they over-stated his injuries.

Do the Pats have a practice bubble?

Do the Pats have a practice bubble?

No, Field House. Pretty solid structure.

Why would the Cowboys build something like that in Dallas? You would think it would be a solid building.

Why would the Cowboys build something like that in Dallas? You would think it would be a solid building.

Built after a request from Bill Parcells...

Last edited:
He wanted to practice in a tent? Good idea in Texas.

It was built quick...but not uncommon for teams nowadays to have that structure. What I'm surprised about is that it wasn't replaced by a more permanent field house at some point after the first season...

Last edited:
In pre-school we read a book on structural engineering for wind design....

what was the name of that book.... oh yeah "The three little pigs."

As mentioned, it was built at the request of Parcells. Also, it allowed the team to stay at Valley Ranch during inclement weather instead of losing practice time while traveling.

However, I agree, they should have built a more permanent structure, like the Pats Field house.

It was built quick...but not uncommon for teams nowadays to have that structure. What I'm surprised about is that it wasn't replaced by a more permanent field house at some point after the first season...

Probably because Jones was too busy hoodwinking the good citizens of Arlington into building the Cowboys a new stadium. The citizens of Arlington got screwed.

wow, what a terrible tragedy....

Condolensces to that man and his family

That's horrible...

Yes. For him and for so many others, including myself, I hope that we can develop ways to repair all this body damage someday very, very soon.

Yes. For him and for so many others, including myself, I hope that we can develop ways to repair all this body damage someday very, very soon.

Miracles happen and people have walked again after severing their spines...would be no greater story than his if he can pull that off.

In a related story:

Patriots first round draftpick, Patrick Chung, has undergone an emergency circumcision. He will donate his unused foreskin to Jerry Jones to replace the outer layer of his collapsed practice tent. The foreskin was donated with a provision that any leftover be sent to Africa to provide shelter from a deadly mosquito infestation.

In a related story:

Patriots first round draftpick, Patrick Chung, has undergone an emergency circumcision. He will donate his unused foreskin to Jerry Jones to replace the outer layer of his collapsed practice tent. The foreskin was donated with a provision that any leftover be sent to Africa to provide shelter from a deadly mosquito infestation.

Two posts in 4 years. Both about Chungs penis. There is something wrong with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye