PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can you guess the percentage of drives where the Patriots have been able to score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-8 team. Look at their schedule. There are 4 more loses coming.
Sure, may make the playoffs because they play in a **** division. However, they are one in done against the strong NFC teams. Giant dont have the horses.

Dont worry.

I need to see how JPP looks when he comes back before I can relax lol, I'm pretty sure he's coming back this week or next. From the few games I've watched of them this year, I can say their interior lineman were looking solid but their defensive ends were utter dog ****.

Hopefully the deformed JPP doesn't give them the influx of talent they need and they allow 50 PPG for the next 35 years because **** the Giants.

Hopefully the deformed JPP doesn't give them the influx of talent they need and they allow 50 PPG for the next 35 years because **** the Giants.
Yeah, this is that one team. I can't believe we have lost the last 3 games we have played them (2 being SBs).

It is a must win game just for morale.

Yeah, this is that one team. I can't believe we have lost the last 3 games we have played them (2 being SBs).

It is a must win game just for morale.

Not to mention the first game which we barely won (Although breaking all those records that game was sweet).

I want the Patriots to crush their souls leaving nothing but a trail of scorched earth and bodies (plus a giant dump left on Eli's gigantic forehead).

One thing that gives me confidence are there running backs. No Ahmad Bradshaw is great, it seemed like he always played very well against us.

They do not keep track of coin flips won???

We have fallen now only score on 55.6% of the drives and average 3.05 points per drive.. compare to #2 Arizona 43.6% and 2.5 points per drive..

Damn we root for a good team..

Hell yeah!!! The Patriots are the only team in the league with a scoring efficiency percentage over 50% and they've scored on 45 of 81 drives!

And the Pats numbers are against some of the best defenses in the NFL, including Bills, Jets, Cowboys... so they might actually be slightly understated as a relative measure.

And the Pats numbers are against some of the best defenses in the NFL, including Bills, Jets, Cowboys... so they might actually be slightly understated as a relative measure.

Actually the Pats' offense has already outscored AZ even though the Pats have played one less game. Note that AZ has 3 picks sixes. Take those away and compare O to O and the Pats are already ahead. Of course, it would be nice if we had some pick sixes of our own. Maybe this week!

The scary thing to remember is that the Pats O isn't playing nearly as well as they can. A banged up OL, lots of drops and a bunch of dumb penalties have halted a number of drives. I expect the Pats numbers to improve as more OL get healthy and, as a unit, they clean up their play.

When you consider the banged up OL and all of the dumb drops and penalties, the numbers Brady has put up are truly staggering. TFB is having the best year of his career, and 07 isn't even that close.

According to Gregg Rosenthal on the Around The NFL podcast, we've only failed to score in one quarter this year, the first quarter of the first game. And that was only one drive. Our second drive which started in that first quarter ended in a TD in the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes