PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can Brady hit 50? and I don't mean Vrabel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindsight is amazing. There are so many wrong people in this thread.

Hindsight is amazing. There are so many wrong people in this thread.

Ooooops!

I would have been dead-on with my prediction. ;)

Re: Can Brady hit 50? and I don't mean Vrable...

You can call it running up the score, you can simply call it running the offense. Whatever you call it, it is not something the Patriots do.

If the season goes the way we all hope, there is no need for Brady to have close to 50 TDs. And while we have upgraded our WRs remarkably this offseason, let's not now pretend it is the best group in NFL history and that records will surley fall.

As someone already noted......before "Spygate"......this was most likely.

But to read it now, hilarious. And I mean that in a good way. :D

Whoa, whoa. I think we need to reign all the record breaking talk back in a bit. It's nice to think about, but I don't think he'll get too close to 50 td's. First of all, we have quite a tough schedule this year. IN fact, it's the third toughest?? Somewhere close to that at least.

Reign it in? When we can do the math?

38 TDs in 10 games is what average? A. 3.8

12 TDs to break the record in six more games would be what average? So you think his productivity can't even reach 2 TDs per game against the likes of the 4-6 Ravens, 2-8 Jets, and 0-10 Dolphins?

Man, oh, man, oh, man, how our schools have failed us.

12 TDs to break the record in six more games would be what average? So you think his productivity can't even reach 2 TDs per game against the likes of the 4-6 Ravens, 2-8 Jets, and 0-10 Dolphins?

Dude, you've done the exact same joke in two separate threads now! Very funny stuff, not noticing the dates of the posts. My compliments on the Mr. Magoo imitation! :D

The post you quoted was posted on May 17th. To even imagine that Brady would approach Peyton (isn't that a girl's name) Manning's TD record required the consumption of vast amounts of Kool Aid.

Now it seems like only a question of which game.

slowpoke.gif

Look there's no way Brady can hit 50 you homer. Now 35 is much more realistic.

lol. I think the real question is, can Brady hit 60?

I hope he hits 50 during the Jets game.

I am so disappointed at decline in the defensive talent level in the rest of the NFL since I originally thought about this thread .... :)

Actually I said we could but wouldn't, because I believed us to be locked into the clock-management template.

Yow. Someone give that blind squirrel a medal!

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back