PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BY THE NUMBERS: Patriots Among the NFL's Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the next 5 weeks (starting week 9) will define this team, not just Brady.

Phins - Home
Colts -Away
Jets - Home
Saints - Away
Phins - Away

That's ROUGH

It is good that we have improved so much..... before hitting this hell whole.

Re: BY THE NUMBERS: Patriots Among the NFL?s Best

I have not been complaining about this but all the games minus the JETS the "Pass Rush" of the other opponent(s) has been far less executed. Therefore

Brady with time = TROUBLE for the other team.

Love BRADY........ Is our O-Line overachieving or we have not seen a pass rush since the JETS "SUPERBOWL". hahaha

Winning the SB so early is incredible.

You do recall my friend that despite blitzing every down, the Jets got all of exactly ZERO sacks against the Pats...

As for those who were complaining about the Brady of the first 3 games I want them to go out and tear thier ACL and MCL in a scimmage with your friends and see how they feel about playing the same scrimmage less than a year later.

Hell, I broke my leg (from all accounts, an easier injury to heal from than a ligament tear) about 13 years ago, and I still feel a little tenderness when the weather is bad. I'm no pro athlete, but I'm also not expected to take on the best of the best.

Hell, I broke my leg (from all accounts, an easier injury to heal from than a ligament tear) about 13 years ago, and I still feel a little tenderness when the weather is bad. I'm no pro athlete, but I'm also not expected to take on the best of the best.

No, but you also don't get nearly the medical care that Tom Brady/etc get. You get insurance-minimum rehab, he gets millions spent.

No, but you also don't get nearly the medical care that Tom Brady/etc get. You get insurance-minimum rehab, he gets millions spent.

That is a good point. I also skipped out of rehab early to make it back in time for hockey tryouts... that probably didn't help, haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back