PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buy or $ell: McDaniels explains increase in Edelman's, decrease in Welker's snaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling this thread for whatever I can get.

I'm selling it...So now Julian Edelman is a big option in the Pats offense...yeah ok..

Were we sorely in need of yet another Edelman/Welker thread?

Awesome, another Welker/Edelman thread.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm bØrrowing, tr@ding, and st€aling. Wait, what the hell does any of this mean?

Last edited:
I'm selling it...So now Julian Edelman is a big option in the Pats offense...yeah ok..

Agreed PatsGirl. I know this topic has been talked about over and over again but I found it interesting to hear JMac's take on it being that he's "Making" calls on offensive plays. I'm DEF NOT Buying It and Selling it that BB has his prints all over this.

Awesome, another Welker/Edelman thread.

I Hear Ya BFTW thats why I said merg it, but I find it interesting to hear what JMac had to say about this since we already heard all our "expert" opinions on this topic. YES this topic is too important to disregard being that Wes was for like last 5 yrs top receiver and an after thought cause if A Hern doesn't go down, how many snaps to you think WW would have been in?

When Greg Salas gets the start next week people are going to justify the move by saying he's a better blocker than Welker, he's taller, younger, has more upside, fits the scheme better etc. And then my head will explode.

When Greg Salas gets the start next week people are going to justify the move by saying he's a better blocker than Welker, he's taller, younger, has more upside, fits the scheme better etc. And then my head will explode.

Gronk I hear ya! JMac's boy from Rams. There's enough "resasons" to say JE & GS can go into WW's role....Joke!

Consider this...

How much time did Tenn/AZ spend in the off-season studing film trying to figure out how to shut down WW. How much studying JE?

So you send out JE and see if they have any game plan to stop him.

Care to retract your statement?

Josh McDaniel explains why there is an increase in Julien Edelman's playing time and decrease in Wes Welker's. Some believe BB is ($ELLING) phasing out Welker for "whatever" reasons or are you ( BUYING) JMac justify JE's playing time?

Are you Buying or $elling?

(Mod if you want to merg this that's cool)

Josh McDaniels: Julian Edelman has earned his increased playing time - ESPN Boston

Can I buy the fact that they are screwing this offense up and sell the fact that they think Edelman is a better option than Welker?

I'm goign to have to short sell this one. And that seems less risk adversive than starting another edleman thread.

I would rather hammer a nail through one of my prized male possessions than buy that Edelman is in the same class as Wes Welker.

I'm selling that up a river.

It would be logical to use WW as the punt returner and kick off returner full time particularly later on this season.

1. He is good at it.

2. It is a dangerous job and of all the players getting a career ending injury WW would have the lowest downside for the team. He isn't going to be in NE healthy or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes