PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bumble Bill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughingthePasser

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Please don't make the NYG make us look bad again.

Also, I think you need to switch your musical taste. Bon Jovi blows....play some Black Sabbath or any other Metal during practices and before games. Take a cue from Schwartzie:

"Side note: Lions coach Jim Schwartz is one of the more metal-centric NFLers out there, regardless of position or standing. He frequently tweets out his "What I'm listening to on the way to the stadium" choices, and you'll see a lot of Pantera, Metallica, Iron Maiden, and much of the best of 1970s and 1980s arena rock."

Look at the Nickleback mo-mo pose like he's James Hetfield!

src=Detroit wants to disinvite Nickelback from its Thanksgiving game - Shutdown Corner - NFL Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Bills new practice/game attire:
FOREVER LAZY COMMERCIAL - YouTube

I sincerely love ya Bumble B. but its been a real roller coaster ride since '04 and I want to blow chunks.

Let's get it together!:cool:

Dude, you need a good old fashioned ***** slap for this thread.
No team gets to win the Superbowl every year and a hell of a lot has to go right for a team to do so. A lot of luck, few injuries, etc.
Your level of self entitlement that demands a Superbowl win ever year is beyond redemption. It pisses me off.

Dude, you need a good old fashioned ***** slap for this thread.
No team gets to win the Superbowl every year and a hell of a lot has to go right for a team to do so. A lot of luck, few injuries, etc.
Your level of self entitlement that demands a Superbowl win ever year is beyond redemption. It pisses me off.

Yeah like going undefeated and then losing the SB to the Giants.

Cape Fear Laughing - YouTube

and that's for you too Jackson2

learn to lighten up

Bill thought it was funny:)

cheesedicks threaten w/ slaps....I'd crush your windpipe before you got off a slap.

Don't threaten peeps u don't know sweetie

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back