PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bronco´s Fan Goes Ballistic on Goofywell, Wells, Grigson, Walter Anderson, and so on... NFL IS DEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremendous. A common sense take on the whole thing, although he's over the top in his delivery. Has to be that way to get listeners. If Goodell had the best interest of the NFL as his priority, we would have never known about "deflategate".

Wring day @PatSunday, I tried searching the site but got the 404 error when I hit his group...

For those that can't get the program..... I clicked the link from the OP that says "Audio Archive 5/12/15". It doesn't really look like a link, but it is. Then scroll down a little and there is a video frame that has has "Dino Costa Show 5/12/2015" below it. It is definitely worth watching/listening. I'm using Chrome on a laptop. Hope this helps.

Anyone know if it is possible to download this? I'd like to put it on my phone and listen since it is an hour and a half.

Nevermind.

I think I found how to do it. Right Click on the player for this podcast and click Save Audio As.

Holy ****, from about 20 minutes on is gold. The Shula rant is fantastic.

I'm in tears over here.

Long click the link, open with "whatever your Downloader is." I used esdownloader on android.

Hope that helps.

This guy hits the nail on the head! He sees Goodell just like I do, a politician, not a man, a politician!

If you got time, definitely listen to the entire 1 hour and about 15 minutes of his rant. He's so right about everything.

I understand the little digs, the jets fans, broncos fans, other fans. It's the patriots, it's Brady, kings of the hill, I get it. Once you get beyond that juvenile ******** and act like an adult, what are we talking about here? You're talking about an NFL immortal here, that's what you're talking about.

Unfortunately most jets, broncos and other fans prefer to continue to act like juveniles instead of adults.

Last edited:
I hope BB lets out all his dirt on Polian. Polian is one of the biggest cheaters the league has ever seen and he did it far under the radar of the public.

This guy loves the NFL, no doubt, and is really irritated by what the NFL has become, and where it's going. He's slow to start in this video, but gets rolling...caution: language at times is pretty bad, as his blood pressure rises. date of the audio video is 5/12/15 to watch, and really rolls around 5-6 minutes into it but watch at least 15 minutes to get a feel for it, but more if you dare! Ballistic from 25:00 minute. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I love this guy. One of the most fun audio videos that i ever listened.

Audio Archive 5/12/15

http://dinocostalive.com/aarchive.aspx
Please change link to http://livestream.com/accounts/11371665/events/3708950
Audio Archive 5/12/15

I liked his attack on Shula, but he didn't use the best weapon he had. Instead of using the 82 Jets game when Shula left the tarp off, he should have used the far more serious violation from 1970 that directly led to his cherished undefeated season. I'm surprised at how many people are unaware of the huge fine and loss of a first round pick that Shula and the Dolphins paid for their cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back