Welcome to PatsFans.com

British Insight: Q&A With Mike Carlson!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

British Insight: Q&A With Mike Carlson!
    By: Damien Jarrett

Mike Carlson is a very respected NFL Pundit here in the UK. Originally from America, Mike played Tight End for Wesleyan University, in Connecticut, from 1968-1972. He moved out to the UK in 1977 and has since assumed many roles, mainly working on Major League Baseball, before freelancing and teaming up with Channel 5 in 1998, presenting Monday Night Football for the UK. He currently works for Channel 4, presenting Sunday Night Football, after Channel 5 dropped their coverage of the sports when ESPN took over broadcasting right for MNF in the UK.

Most importantly, Mike is a Patriots fan. Mike has been good enough to offer all the fans on patsfans.com his very own insight into the sport over here and the Patriots, based on questions I have asked him. Here is what he has to say!...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
  2. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -3

Good interview. For those that may have overlooked it, I recommend checking it out.
  3. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +349 / 2 / -1

Disable Jersey

Mike Carlson is my hero. Always worth listening to -- and funny! But British? Not exactly.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  4. Big-T

Big-T On the Roster

Ratings:
    +568 / 13 / -4

#51 Jersey

Carlson, played TE in college with BB and tells stories about him occasionally during broadcasts (showed a couple of pictures of the college roster too) :D Great pundit and funny too.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.