PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking: D'Qwell DIDN'T Notice It - - Indy Setup - Whoops There it is!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Oh RT @ScottIsaacs: Colts LB D'Qwell Jackson: "The deal about me saying that I noticed anything about (the football), that's totally false."

Please, nobody blame Borges for yelling at Brady "but the LB knew, the LB knew" or for his terribly inapt comparison of 2 pounds of football psi being like a basketball player not knowing the rim had been moved by six inches.

Obviously he just had the misfortune to plagiarize this information off an honest to goodness idiot.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-22-at-5.21.41-PM.png

I believe that they can't understand what any possible consultants are telling them about gas pressure vs temperature. These layabouts haven't even talked to Brady.

As you correctly point out, we are really talking about Freshman Physics, is it really that difficult for "the Goodell" to understand? Can't he hire a student taking Freshman Physics? This isn't rocket science, a simple explanation is provided at the following link (I posted on this subject in a different thread, let me just give the link here):

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...ut-the-ball/Eocm5m29nIlh0HRBjFWsYO/story.html

Last edited:
So the plot thickens. Now there is supposedly missing balls?

So wait...New England ended up using the Colts Footballs in the 2nd quarter before having to use their backup 12 in the second half?

What the hell is even going on now?

Next the media is going to accuse T and B of killing JFK. Hey if we re grasping at straws....

After seeing John Harbaugh's salty, butthurt, childish comments on espn, I have lost ALL respect for that sore loser.

What a ****ing baby. Seriously, grow the **** up, and get over your loss to the pats.

Last edited:
Kim jong un is on our side though, because he loves the stadium soundtrack we play. He only wishes it had more Katy Perry.

At this point, I'm ready to make a brother for life anyone from the outside that shows us some love in this time of crisis.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, hold up. According to Jackson and an official, the Pats balls disappeared sometime in the second quarter?

Hot damn, this is turning into a real pageturner.

I'm sorry, hold up. According to Jackson and an official, the Pats balls disappeared sometime in the second quarter?

Hot damn, this is turning into a real pageturner.

Agreed. Someone get the rights to this story to Lacey Noonan ASAP.

Next the media is going to accuse T and B of killing JFK. Hey if we re grasping at straws....
The sad thing is, I wouldn't be surprised. Has there ever been such a massive speculation-based media lynching in the history of the world ?

I'm not even talking just within the realm of sports - this ****storm has gone to a level I don't think I've ever seen. Turning me off from the NFL, tbh. The league and the related media is a ****ing joke at this point.

Last edited:
Is espn picking up this story already or are they still witchhunting the patriots?

You folks really need to go easy on Indy. There is no greater crime in sports than throwing a game and the Colts have somehow managed to overcome not only the stigma of throwing an entire season but also the most severe sanctions in the history of professional sports to rise back to the AFCCG. It's strange that no one remembers the Colts being severely punished for absolutely obliterating the integrity of the National Football League by throwing an entire season, but many still do admire and respect them for bragging about it. If I am not mistaken it was called SUCKING FOR LUCK. And Colts fans to this day are still proud as anyone could be for throwing an entire season and getting Luck.

Congratulations to the Colts for climbing back up that hill, SUCKING FOR LUCK, deliberately losing as many games as possible, and getting rewarded for it.

Just a notation for the record, the Colts also threw a game in 2009 when they were 14-0 and afraid to go undefeated. They pulled their starters at halftime to ensure they lost to the Jets.

Today was a great day from a Pats perspective. Believe the "Deflategate" argument has turned and now appears to be a poorly reported hoax by uninformed journalists. Hopefully, this continues and the Patriots are able to use it as a literal "us against the world" motivation on Feb 1st.

Would also like the clueless suits in the NFL office to report cause and effect of Mother Nature on pressurized balls / wheels. If they claim they do not have any evidence of cheating; then they must show the public the impact Mother Nature has on footballs in declining temperatures and high humidity. Because of their blatant irresponsibility they owe it to all sports fans. Robert Kraft should demand this!

Wait, if the balls actually disappeared in the middle of the second quarter and not at half time like the league said does that not mean the league LIED about when they took the balls? Why would you lie about that? So we're now to believe a league that leaks information and LIES about when things actually occur didn't do the deflation themselves for all we know? Signs have pointed to a sting operation, but this discrepancy is the worst. They lied to get the balls out of public eye for about 20 minutes of real time. What were they doing with them?

When the initial reports came out implicating Jackson as the one who thought the ball was doctored, Kravitz put out a tweet saying Jackson told him that wasn't true. That was back on Monday but conveniently ignored by the rest of the media.

Yes, Kravitz also had a "why I ran the story" article on Monday where he said the same thing; Jackson didn't notice anything unusual about the ball.

Somehow, that got buried under the Newsday story which had Jackson detecting something odd about the ball he intercepted.

SHOCKINGLY, E!SPN has not one iota of this on their front page.

I wonder if those missing balls went missing for the 'deflation' purposes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe