PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Sharpe off the edge

p8ryts

In the Starting Line-Up
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Brandon Sharpe, Texas Tech, DE - Linebacker size, outside pass rusher, looked to be the fastest guy to the QB that I've seen during the bowl games.

Another Texas Tech Brandon is Brandon Carter a monstrous guard that paints his head and face. Should be drafted strictly based on his fearsome appearance. He is a road grader size in a spread offense, 6-7 335

Brandon Sharpe, Texas Tech, DE - Linebacker size, outside pass rusher, looked to be the fastest guy to the QB that I've seen during the bowl games.

Another Texas Tech Brandon is Brandon Carter a monstrous guard that paints his head and face. Should be drafted strictly based on his fearsome appearance. He is a road grader size in a spread offense, 6-7 335

Pretty sure that big dude has been in and out of trouble all year. No thanks.

Sharpe caught my eye in the limited time I was watching, I have it recorded so I can take another look at him.

Carter has his own thread around here somewhere, I'll be watching to see how he looks on the move, but he's reported to be a heavy-footed bulldozer type and not a good fit for NE's zone scheme.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back