PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Browner's Twitter rant against Kanye West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect to Browner. West is a narcissistic, mildly talented bully living on early successes who takes aim at "easy" targets to keep his name in front of people.

The only reason people like Kanye are allowed to continue perpetrating their stupidity is people are too afraid to call them out because of their perceived star power and backlash.

Keep it coming Browner.

Haha that was funny.

I actually like Kanye for the most part, but I agree with Browner 100%

I like less than a dozen of Kanye's songs, most of them are collabs where I care more about the other artist anyways.

The dude is such an idiot, an arrogant idiot.

I believe he would be dumb enough to interrupt a guy like Browner and I would pay to see it.

Does he honestly believe that Beyonce needs his help? I'd bet JayZ, Beyonce, and Kim K are all tired of that act. It's like he thinks Beyonce is his and he needs to protect her and her honor.

I like less than a dozen of Kanye's songs, most of them are collabs where I care more about the other artist anyways.

The dude is such an idiot, an arrogant idiot.

I believe he would be dumb enough to interrupt a guy like Browner and I would pay to see it.

Does he honestly believe that Beyonce needs his help? I'd bet JayZ, Beyonce, and Kim K are all tired of that act. It's like he thinks Beyonce is his and he needs to protect her and her honor.
If Kanye was worried about protecting a woman's honor, he should have considered that when he decided to pair with a woman who was supposedly given advice by her mother to make a sex tape and release it to the paparazzi to crawl out from under Paris Hilton's shadow.

In fact, it's rather sad that I even know garbage like this. Viva la revolution.

I love Browner. As an aside, assuming he's here next year (don't see why he wouldn't be), I think he's going to be even better than he was this year- lack of suspension time and familiarity will help.

The more I hear about Browner the more I like him

Instead of jumping on stage, Kanye should just jump in front of a bus next time. And LOL @ Kanye talking about "artistic". Doesn't Beck play about 10 different instruments? Meanwhile, Kanye whines and moans over autotune.

I just added a browner jersey to my wish list.

Kanye reminds me of a hybrid of Bubba from Forest Gump and Andre Rison.
Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG

The more I hear about Browner the more I like him
It's Browner's way of telling West to "man up". It's one thing to pull that stunt to a teenage Taylor Swift or guy like Beck. The 5'8" West does it to people who are not likely to physically take him to task and Browner is letting him know that.....
I don't think BB will be getting any invitations to a Meet & Greet with Mr. Kardashian.

Browner last tweet was great play on the name of Kayne's first Album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft