PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's involvement with Crypto is beyond sketchy

More news worthy is that Larry David is also being sued. Lol

More news worthy is that Larry David is also being sued. Lol
And so back to football by way of the Super Bowl commercial... where he's never wrong about this stuff

It's probably already here but if not, here's the original (long) version

So, the case being dismissed against Brady takes care of the intersection with our board, but what is the fraud here? Can someone help? How did that main guy "screw up"?

With houses, for example, you could claim to be selling the house but somehow keep the title. You could loan money at 7% to people whose risk profle suggested they get a 4% rate, based on their naivete, and to make it worse you could connect an assumption of naivete -- spuriously, I might add -- to race, when making such loans.

What did the crypto guy do? Did he process bitcoin (or equiv. products) to be purchased, then not purchase the bitcoin -- taking the normal currency and not buying the crypto the users were trying to buy?

When people see the value of these notional non-sovereign currentcies fluctuate every day, they don't sue when the currencies behave in ways they either love, because of soaring value, or tolerate, because of a plateau. I mean, obviously, because they don't feel aggrieved. But did the brass ever literally promise that the crypto was backed by anything?

Or did the company just say "yes yes, we are buying you bitcoin after a small per-trade commission," then never buy the bitcoin or something skeezy like that?

Or is it more "Hey look! A currency not backed by anything! I want a piece of that!" ?

Man there are some big names there and it looks pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty bad for them. ;)
I didn't see David Ortiz listed though. I thought he was involved too.
The most amusing part is that taken literally, Larry David can argue he recommended against all this.

The most amusing part is that taken literally, Larry David can argue he recommended against all this.
He can do whatever he wants, but he still looks pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty bad.

Most of the money donated to Ukraine through FTX for the war might have been laundered back to Fried who donated millions through his PAC to democrat campaigns and I'm sure funneled millions more to other globalist organizations. Sounds like another Biden/Ukraine/democrat grift. Ukraine gets war money, Fried gets promoted on corrupt mass media as boy wonder to lure in suckers, democrats get mid term campaign money. I bet Giselle pushed Brady to do this.Glad he is no longer under her spell.

FTX funneled $27 million to these Democrat candidates before it imploded

Last edited:
A scammer used celebrities as shields for his scam? And the victims of the scam are blaming the celebrities? Yikes.

Have Kanye and Kyrie chimed in on FTX yet? Factor in Zelensky and... yea. Not a great Q4 for them.

A scammer used celebrities as shields for his scam? And the victims of the scam are blaming the celebrities? Yikes.
That's where the money is. While Bankman-Fried is named on the lawsuit, going after him alone won't result in much payout.

If Brady is guilty of something nefarious then he's guilty. I think most of these celebrities though were probably ignorant of the ponzi type mechanics of it. They were caught up in the wave of its rapid growth and bought in. All these famous people jumping in probably made it easier for them to fall for it. Still someone should have advised them that pushing investments ain't the same as promoting Uggs or Gatorade.

If Brady is guilty of something nefarious then he's guilty. I think most of these celebrities though were probably ignorant of the ponzi type mechanics of it. They were caught up in the wave of its rapid growth and bought in. All these famous people jumping in probably made it easier for them to fall for it. Still someone should have advised them that pushing investments ain't the same as promoting Uggs or Gatorade.

Brady doesn't strike me as financially savvy, so he's probably innocent here

64647515-11441311-Bankman_Fried_smiling_next_to_Gisele_Bundchen_who_was_an_ambassa-a-2_1668720500767.jpg

So trusting...

Ortiz is involved too but may not be part of the lawsuit.

Does anyone think that anyone will be punished for this scam? Unfortunately I don't.

Well, we now know that Brady is a cheapskate...

He gives a lot more to various charities than what's reported in that article. You argue everything the same way. Cherry pick what you have to and disregard everything else to create a false picture.

He gives a lot more to various charities than what's reported in that article. You argue everything the same way. Cherry pick what you have to and disregard everything else to create a false picture.

I'm sure you've already looked at his tax returns....

how did you miss that?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back