PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady punt.. O-Line giving Von the gears...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay is constant in the playoffs. Brady only made $22k today too:eek:

I forgot about that. Read about that last year.

SB winners get 88K. Not bad.

Have to love Pats players having each others backs, especially in a 1 and done.

Have to love Pats players having each others backs, especially in a 1 and done.

Agreed, that was cool. But what was awesome was when Mac-a-Beli (Belichick) rolled in and said enough, and everyone from the Pats cooled out.

BB runs this team lol..

Last edited:
Von Milla rumblin' with the big boys.

Last edited:
Just saw that the Broncos had 14 plays of negitive yards. Wow.

I bet some donkey fan will claim that the Pats were "disrespecting" the Broncos by having Brady PUNT it there...

I've skimmed a couple forums and the word is that BB and Co. are classless for doing that. We cant do anything right with a lead, it always ends up with us being classless.

I've skimmed a couple forums and the word is that BB and Co. are classless for doing that. We cant do anything right with a lead, it always ends up with us being classless.

Embrace the hate. I wanted Tb to go for another TD and break that record. This was a slap across the face and I loved it. Call the police, call the national guard, were killing the Broncos :D

Did I hear an announcer say that was a post-season record or was that just my over-anxious imagination? :D

I bet the next time TFB talks to Matt Cassel, Cassel will rib TFB for not getting the punt to go 50 yards like his did. :p

Was it the Bronco's having 14 negative plays or our 31st ranked defense handing them 14 negative plays?

Gotta credit the D here. :rocker:

Last edited:
I bet the next time TFB talks to Matt Cassel, Cassel will rib TFB for not getting the punt to go 50 yards like his did. :p

And TFB will tell him that he got his the honest way, not with hurricane winds in Buffalo!!!

This is the best I've read on the punt.

"WORST SPORTSMANSHIP Three minutes left. Patriots up 45-10. Brawl on the sideline. Tom Brady punted the ball 48 yards. Away from the boot, Von Miller -- clearly frustrated -- hit Dan Connolly from behind. Matt Light came to Connolly's defense, pushing Miller back. Things moved to the sideline and players from both teams piled on . . . Wait, Brady punted?"

bold emphasis mine.

Photo Gallery | Comcast SportsNet - CSNNE.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft