PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady officially titles our backfield...

Status
Not open for further replies.

khayos

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
per his press conference ... - The Three Muskateers -

khayos said:
per his press conference ... - The Three Muskateers -

That's pretty gay...

Four . . . did you see Tom's run?

Yes, but what was his body language like? Was he making eye contact? Were his shoulders slumped?;)

Come on Brady, you can do better than that. ;)

Last edited:
Patriotic said:

We'll just have to tab Tom "D'Artagnen"!

And what's so gay about the 3 Musketeers? Unless soemone misheard him, when he really said, "the 3 MOUSEketeers"! Which is another story entirely!

Patriotic said:

When he started scrambling my brother said he's running. I was in mid-sentence saying that there's now way he's running on 3rd and 13 when he crossed the yellow line. Brady rules.

With all the rain and wet snow we're going to get around here before the season ends, I think they should be called the three Mushketeers.

sdaniels7114 said:
With all the rain and wet snow we're going to get around here before the season ends, I think they should be called the three Mushketeers.

I retract me previous statement..... ^^^ is gay!

Not my favorite, but as long as the results keep going then i don't care!:D After watching today though, something like CLOCK KILLIN and CLEATS SPILLIN! Ok i'm done now:singing:

jeffd said:
I retract me previous statement..... ^^^ is gay!

Pun haters and Jest fans lead equally miserable lives.

I say Faulk and Double Trouble.

Say it fast.:D

Personally, I liked it.

The whole "all for one and one for all" motif that's commonly associated with the three muskateers. Also, the imagery of the minutemen with their muskets... -shrug-

cerberus the 3 headed monster...something along those lines

NEM said:
Brady, politically correct, not forgetting to include Faulk. Definitely political meterial after football.

Ah, so you still are on the board today, just refusing to address being called out. I really thought you'd have more backbone as often as you gloat when you're right, you might as well take your lumps when you're wrong like a man.

I don't think the success at running the ball in the second half was due as much to the passing game being more successful in the second half than the defense just getting tired from the relentless pounding.

Name sounds pretty cool to me.

And it does tie in with Patriots, after all. You can bet the minutemen used a few muskets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News