PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady in an Entourage episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Eman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Don't know if this is posted or will draw any interest but I heard this mins ago, anybody heard about it too and what episode?

He will be playing himself at a celebrity golf tournament.

He films it next week in Cali.

No offense to the OP but dang, it would be nice to see a thread called

TOM BRADY IN A FOOTBALL GAME!

Sorry, just frustrated. It's been what, a month since the super bowl? LOL

YES !

First, we are blessed with awesome kick butt posts about Baby Brady ; then comes the thread about "women only" ; and now THIS : an entourage thread !

I love this stuff ! Let's group all of these posts together and call them "stuff that has nothing to do with football but some people still find a way to be interested in this crap" post.

YES !

First, we are blessed with awesome kick butt posts about Baby Brady ; then comes the thread about "women only" ; and now THIS : an entourage thread !

I love this stuff ! Let's group all of these posts together and call them "stuff that has nothing to do with football but some people still find a way to be interested in this crap" post.

Not like there is any Brady football news to talk about.:p people just want Brady back.It has been over a year since he played in a game.

Last edited:
dude, the greg lewis threads can only hold interest for so long.

The more scarier part about all of this is that this is a sneak peek at Tom's retirement life. We'll probably be missing him worshipping every move he makes for a year or 2 until we finally move on.

I dont like the show but knowing that brady is gonna be in it is great cause that means he is alot better to just waste a couple of days being in that show.

I dont like the show but knowing that brady is gonna be in it is great cause that means he is alot better to just waste a couple of days being in that show.

He'll still be working out.

To maximize the gay, someone should make a song 'I'm bringing Brady back' sung to Justin Timberlake's sonk 'I'm bringing sexy back'.

I'm bringin' Brady back.
Don't tell the folks playing cornerback,
They're gonna quake when they see the boss,
And he's hurling bullets to his buddy Moss.

Hey... let's get this thread back into the limelight ! I am new at this, but will this most recent post bring this baby back to life ? I sure hope so... ENTOU-freakin-AGE !

Hey... let's get this thread back into the limelight ! I am new at this, but will this most recent post bring this baby back to life ? I sure hope so... ENTOU-freakin-AGE !

Your sarcastic "I sure hate this thread! LOL" gimmick is invalidated when you bump it 6 days since the last post.

You know you like it. This thread is BACK : what are your other two wishes ?

To maximize the gay, someone should make a song 'I'm bringing Brady back' sung to Justin Timberlake's sonk 'I'm bringing sexy back'.

I'm bringin' Brady back.
Don't tell the folks playing cornerback,
They're gonna quake when they see the boss,
And he's hurling bullets to his buddy Moss.

Let me guess, you've been thinking about this for a while and trying to find a way to slip it in?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News