PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady baby rumor turns out to be false [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: As the risk of making people angry....

On pti someone asked if they thought Bradys off field activities would become a distraction. Before you get mad and jump me I think it is legit. I am a Patriots fan,not trying to start something.

Let's see now,

He leaves his GF and finds a new one.
She happens to be with his child (This kid will not go without anything, ever and will find much love from both families, mom and dad).

He finds a new GF , a very beautiful one at that.

What, exactly is the distraction here??? Seems to me his personal life should be none of your, mine or anyone's business really.

The only distraction is the freaking paparazzi that won't let the guy breathe....comes with the notoriety and money i suppose.

Let's see now,

He leaves his GF and finds a new one.
She happens to be with his child (This kid will not go without anything, ever and will find much love from both families, mom and dad).

He finds a new GF , a very beautiful one at that.

What, exactly is the distraction here??? Seems to me his personal life should be none of your, mine or anyone's business really.

The only distraction is the freaking paparazzi that won't let the guy breathe....comes with the notoriety and money i suppose.

They forget that brady has had 3 sets of recievers in his career. Lost best friends to fa disputes. Had coaches leave, played in some of the most pressure packed situations you could ever think off.

They need something to make themselves feel better when he kills them when it matters most.

He will be fine. People where all over the Giselle rumor just to have something to attack him about. So his former gf of three years happens to be pregnent, like you said big deal. The kid is a family man and a good person. Maybe some of his critics should worry about what there own qb's are doing. Since we have the best one you could hope for out here!

Last edited:

They forget that brady has had 3 sets of recievers in his career. Lost best friends to fa disputes. Had coaches leave, played in some of the most pressure packed situations you could ever think off.

They need something to make themselves feel better when he kills them when it matters most.

He will be fine. People where all over the Giselle rumor just to have something to attack him about. So his former gf of three years happens to be pregnent, like you said big deal. The kid is a family man and a good person. Maybe some of his critics should worry about what there own qb's are doing. Since we have the best one you could hope for out here!

I hope you are right. Just seems like the media could become a distraction.I do not have a problem with him. He is my favorite player and remains so.

Last edited:

I hope you are right. Just seems like the media could become a distraction.I do not have a problem with him. He is my favorite player and remains so.

Dont worry bro. The guy had people telling him he was to slow and to skinny his whole life. A little adversity is not going to hurt him. Not that having a child is a bad thing. He turned out to be one of the greatest qb's ever. When it is all said and done maybe the greatest ever. he has proven everything he has had to, to give him those accolades. I think his new child will give him a sense of pride. Make him really want to cement his legacy. Lots of players have kids, he will be money as usual.

Last edited:
to bad its not true, maybe we could have had two Brady's the same age on the team in 2030 future would have been real bright

Re: Brady baby rumor turns out to be false

OK is this the offcial apology thread for those who called him immoral?

Oh yeah, right, like that's ever gonna happen...:rolleyes:

Papers are still running the story and saying Gisele has told friends it is true. Tom and Gisele are reportedly going to make an annoucement per Fox & Friends.

Keep hoping Drew. At least I for one sleep easy knowing you are on the celebrity pregnancy beat and will keep us all abreast, so to speak, as each ensuing rumor emerges...

I used to buy the don't kill the messenger excuse that you posted mostly Brady gossip threads because your girlfriend was so obcessed with celebrity watching. I don't any more. I think you the one with the obcession. And in particular with our QB.

I also understand that human nature being what it is this personal crap is going to continue to be posted, under the football related guise of "potential distraction". I just think if it is it should be in the Pub, or moved to the Pub. Some of you just so relish the opportunity to poke "harmless" fun at our HOF'er you can't help yourselves. Boys will be jerks. He's actually caught more insults and grief here than on many opposition boards. Sad.

Keep hoping Drew. At least I for one sleep easy knowing you are on the celebrity pregnancy beat and will keep us all abreast, so to speak, as each ensuing rumor emerges...

I used to buy the don't kill the messenger excuse that you posted mostly Brady gossip threads because your girlfriend was so obcessed with celebrity watching. I don't any more. I think you the one with the obcession. And in particular with our QB.

I also understand that human nature being what it is this personal crap is going to continue to be posted, under the football related guise of "potential distraction". I just think if it is it should be in the Pub, or moved to the Pub. Some of you just so relish the opportunity to poke "harmless" fun at our HOF'er you can't help yourselves. Boys will be jerks. He's actually caught more insults and grief here than on many opposition boards. Sad.

The funny thing is no papers are running the story anymore. Espn , all the Boston papers and even Aol.com had stories confirming this was a rumor. I wonder where he is seeing these reports.

Last edited:
As I mentioned in a previous post in another thread....I have no idea what some of you are thinking....as an 18 year subscriber to the National Enquirer, I can guarantee you I will know who Brady is "doing" and what the "results" are faster than any of you.

$100,000 pre-engagement earrings anyone?

Last edited:
As I mentioned in a previous post in another thread....I have no idea what some of you are thinking....as an 18 year subscriber to the National Enquirer, I can guarantee you I will know who Brady is "doing" and what the "results" are faster than any of you.

$100,000 pre=engagement earrings anyone?

So what are you saying, is she prego or not?

Last edited:

I will let Patriot's Nation (or at least this board) know on Tuesday when I get the latest issue! If it's there, its gospel!

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=187367

"The $30 million catwalker’s father as well as her sister, Raquel, told the media that the Brady baby buzz was bogus - Gisele is not pregnant with No. 12’s No. 2. (Last month, Tom’s ex, Bridget Moynahan, announced she is carrying the first heir to the Brady throne.)
“It is not true,” G.’s papa, Valdir, told O Dia gossip columnist Sabrina Grimberg"

- The Boston herald

Can they sue the magazine?

Last edited:
Mo, funny thing is I started one thread originally about Bridget being pregnant. I didn't start this one, but I am certainly NOT the only Pats fan interested in this crap. It is good stuff whether you want to admit it or not. That first thread had well over 100 posts in 2 hours...I think 3 responses were mine. Yeah, I am the only one intersted here...oh and according to you Mo, obsessed with Brady! Yeah right, I'm the one obsessed with him!

Get off your high and mighty horse Mo! God forbid anyone has an opinion on Brady other than he is a HOFer and a GOD. Love him as a football player, but I am sorry, he has gone a bit too Hollywood for my taste and I for one do believe he needs to get away from Gisele or any other high profile chick. Tom Brady has only himself to blame for this recent publicity craze. He never got this crap when he dated Bridget because she was just not famous enough - she flew under the radar nicely. In fact, I think if it were not for Gisele now the story of Bridget being pregnant wouldn't have gotten half the pub it did! Bridget can thank Gisele for her new found exposure! Bottom line is Tom Brady is now dating the IT girl supermodel of the world and for that he is getting a ton of attention he always claimed to Hate. If he hated it so much, he would be with this girl in the first place. For him, girls are a dime a dozen...why go with the hottest and most famous one of them all???? Does he crave the glamous life that much? I am certainly beginning to think so. It is a weakness and a major flaw of his.

Tom Brady is the one making this difficult on himself. He is the only one that can correct it by being single for while and doing what he can to support his baby's mother. Don't complain about privacy and date supermodels and actresses - he is a hypocrite!

Last edited:
Mo, funny thing is I started one thread originally about Bridget being pregnant. I didn't start this one, but I am certainly NOT the only Pats fan interested in this crap. It is good stuff whether you want to admit it or not. That first thread had well over 100 posts in 2 hours...I think 3 responses were mine. Yeah, I am the only one intersted here...oh and according to you Mo, obsessed with Brady! Yeah right, I'm the one obsessed with him!

Get off your high and mighty horse Mo! God forbid anyone has an opinion on Brady other than he is a HOFer and a GOD. Love him as a football player, but I am sorry, he has gone a bit too Hollywood for my taste and I for one do believe he needs to get away from Gisele or any other high profile chick. Tom Brady has only himself to blame for this recent publicity craze. He never got this crap when he dated Bridget because she was just not famous enough - she flew under the radar nicely. In fact, I think if it were not for Gisele now the story of Bridget being pregnant wouldn't have gotten half the pub it did! Bridget can thank Gisele for her new found exposure! Bottom line is Tom Brady is now dating the IT girl supermodel of the world and for that he is getting a ton of attention he always claimed to Hate. If he hated it so much, he would not be with this girl in the first place. For him, girls are a dime a dozen...why go with the hottest and most famous one of them all???? Does he crave the glamous life that much?

Tom Brady is the one making this difficult on himself. He is the only one that can correct it. Don't complain about privacy and date supermodels and actresses - he is a hypocrite!

I would think about giving up this years SB win to see Tom swoop in on Tony Romo and knock up Carrie Underwood.

Get off your high and mighty horse Mo! God forbid anyone has an opinion on Brady other than he is a HOFer and a GOD. Love him as a football player, but I am sorry, he has gone a bit too Hollywood for my taste and I for one do believe he needs to get away from Gisele or any other high profile chick. Tom Brady has only himself to blame for this recent publicity craze. He never got this crap when he dated Bridget because she was just not famous enough - she flew under the radar nicely. In fact, I think if it were not for Gisele now the story of Bridget being pregnant wouldn't have gotten half the pub it did! Bridget can thank Gisele for her new found exposure! Bottom line is Tom Brady is now dating the IT girl supermodel of the world and for that he is getting a ton of attention he always claimed to Hate. If he hated it so much, he would be with this girl in the first place. For him, girls are a dime a dozen...why go with the hottest and most famous one of them all???? Does he crave the glamous life that much? I am certainly beginning to think so. It is a weakness and a major flaw of his.

Tom Brady is the one making this difficult on himself. He is the only one that can correct it by being single for while and doing what he can to support his baby's mother. Don't complain about privacy and date supermodels and actresses - he is a hypocrite!

The hypocites are the guys who used to diss poor old Bridge and long for Tommy to bang something hotter and younger.

The hypocites are the guys who used to diss poor old Bridge and long for Tommy to bang something hotter and younger.

First, poor old Bridge put Tom into this situation. As many of us said while they were dating it didn't make sense since she was older and approaching 40 - why would Brady date a wannabe soccer Mom. Turned out that there was alot of validatity to that question since by being older and wanting a kid and therefore taking control over her birth control unbeknownst to Brady, put him in this current baby mamma drama.

Second, Hotter and Younger does not mean more famous!

Last edited:
Don't complain about privacy and date supermodels and actresses - he is a hypocrite!
:rocker:

I totally agree. And I also agree that a lot of us hard-core Pats fans are interested in other side of players lives and there is nothing wrong w/that. It is easy to say things like "It is none of our business" and "We shouldn't be discussing this becuase it is not football related." I won't speak for anyone else but I AM intrigued by all this baby drama BUT I still love Tom Brady, still love the Patriots and still look for the football-related headlines first. When I'm done w/all that, a little hollywood story isn't too bad either. Tommy isn't perfect, but he's still the man and it is ok for a fan of his to be a bit :confused: over this baby drama.

:rocker:

I totally agree. And I also agree that a lot of us hard-core Pats fans are interested in other side of players lives and there is nothing wrong w/that. It is easy to say things like "It is none of our business" and "We shouldn't be discussing this becuase it is not football related." I won't speak for anyone else but I AM intrigued by all this baby drama BUT I still love Tom Brady, still love the Patriots and still look for the football-related headlines first. When I'm done w/all that, a little hollywood story isn't too bad either. Tommy isn't perfect, but he's still the man and it is ok for a fan of his to be a bit :confused: over this baby drama.

What baby drama? The ONE confirmed baby is old news and to my knowledge there are no more. The only "drama" lies in the fact the American press got hold of what appears to be bogus info from some Brazilian website (one which actually speculated "MAY be pregnant"-there was nothing definitive there) and now some lesser journalistic "icons" are still trying to run with it.
While I agree we all love our players and certainly have some interest in their off-field lives,there is a fine line between a caring interest and feeding off of and perpetuating gossip.

What baby drama? The ONE confirmed baby is old news and to my knowledge there are no more. The only "drama" lies in the fact the American press got hold of what appears to be bogus info from some Brazilian website (one which actually speculated "MAY be pregnant"-there was nothing definitive there) and now some lesser journalistic "icons" are still trying to run with it.
While I agree we all love our players and certainly have some interest in their off-field lives,there is a fine line between a caring interest and feeding off of and perpetuating gossip.

...but the damage has already been done. Brady is getting pounded for this. Gisele baby rumors true or not (most likely not true), but my point is he is the one responsible for dating such a high profile chick. Fact is, without Gisele the Bridget story is not even that big of news. Gisele is more famous than Brady or Bridget could or will ever be and has fans all over the world putting Brady even more in the limelight - good or bad. Also, Bridget is along for the ride and is gaining more attention & fame - not because of the fact she is having Brady's baby, but because she is having Brady's baby WHILE he is with Gisele.

Just an example - while I was at my nieces basketball game today and at least 4 woman behind me were talking about how irresponsible Brady is and how they no longer like him and think the Patriots need to deal with him. Just saying...the damage is done and that is what he gets for mingling with A-list worldwide celebrities like Gisele.

Last edited:
...but the damage has already been done. Brady is getting pounded for this. Gisele baby rumors true or not (most likely not true), but my point is he is the one responsible for dating such a high profile chick. Fact is, without Gisele the Bridget story is not even that big of news. Gisele is more famous than Brady or Bridget could or will ever be and has fans all over the world putting Brady even more in the limelight - good or bad. Also, Bridget is along for the ride and is gaining more attention & fame - not because of the fact she is having Brady's baby, but because she is having Brady's baby WHILE he is with Gisele.

Just an example - while I was at my nieces basketball game today and at least 4 woman behind me were talking about how irresponsible Brady is and how they no longer like him and think the Patriots need to deal with him. Just saying...the damage is done and that is what he gets for mingling with A-list worldwide celebrities like Gisele.

People still think this junk is true?

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=187367

-

Tom Brady [stats]’s seemingly endless baby-mama drama took a timeout yesterday when Gisele Bundchen’s family shot down reports that the New England Patriots [team stats] super-stud had another completion - this time with the Brazilian supermodel.

The $30 million catwalker’s father as well as her sister, Raquel, told the media that the Brady baby buzz was bogus - Gisele is not pregnant with No. 12’s No. 2. (Last month, Tom’s ex, Bridget Moynahan, announced she is carrying the first heir to the Brady throne.)

“It is not true,” G.’s papa, Valdir, told O Dia gossip columnist Sabrina Grimberg. “I speak with Gisele every day and she would have told me.”

Meanwhile, sister Raquel told Ego.Globo.com that the family was shocked, just shocked, when they read the news on the Internet.

“It is clear that Gisele is not pregnant. She is well and has lots of commitments (meaning modeling gigs),” said the supermodel’s sis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore