PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolts board not accepting new registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhodeislandpatsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
While our homebase was down I checked out San Diego's messageboard and was denied when I tried to register, I assume they are trying to protect their turf, I only hope that the favor is returned. First it will cut down on ill-informed Bolt fan singing the praises of Rivers plus it seems as though were at capacity as is.

While our homebase was down I checked out San Diego's messageboard and was denied when I tried to register, I assume they are trying to protect their turf, I only hope that the favor is returned. First it will cut down on ill-informed Bolt fan singing the praises of Rivers plus it seems as though were at capacity as is.

It depends which one, there is like 4 or 5 different chargers forums

Last edited:
It depends wich one , there is like 4 or 5 different chargers forums

Don't do it, it's not pretty. I spent the day over there, tried to keep it above board, discovered how many ways there is to say "cheater".

Last edited:
why would you go on a chargers board? i checked them out, they are flooded with posts of like "go chargers", "go bolts", "go lt" or something like that... if youre going there to bounce some insights with the charger fans you get nothing but anomosity... the charger boards are just a bunch of CHEERLEADERS with only a few intelligent posts... not worth trolling into...

Is it now a crime to root for your own team? Yeah we have our turds, just like everyone else. If something gets you riled up, just don't reply to it. I've had to do that more than a few times on here. Oh well.

It is pretty odd, though, that the registration is closed. Usually it closes for the weeked so the mods don't have to deal with all the new users and spammers, but this is unusual. Check back tomorrow if you really want to sign up, or message/e-mail one of the mods.

Is it now a crime to root for your own team? Yeah we have our turds, just like everyone else. If something gets you riled up, just don't reply to it. I've had to do that more than a few times on here. Oh well.

It is pretty odd, though, that the registration is closed. Usually it closes for the weeked so the mods don't have to deal with all the new users and spammers, but this is unusual. Check back tomorrow if you really want to sign up, or message/e-mail one of the mods.

its not a crime to root for your team, we those things here too... but on the chargers board, its overkill... the fact that you are on the board means you are a big supporter of the team... i say, less cheering more football talk...

thats too bad I would love to hear all you pats fans dismiss the bolts yet again. we'll see whos still standing after this sunday.

My favorite from that thread, a guy bragging that they cut Welker:

OC Chargers
Pats fans worst nightmare Join Date: Aug 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welker is a scrub who couldn't make our scout team - which is why he was cut.

I predict zero catches for him on Sunday.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I'm a member. I signed up after the game earlier this year for this very reason. Anytime they lose a big game or have a big one coming up they shut down registration. Heavily moderated and not at all relaxed like it is over here. Hostile environment and they lack common football knowledge. I agree with the poster who said they are like cheerleaders. Anytime anyone tries to talk football by the 10th post it decends into "Go Chargers! Kill Them!!"

A complete pain in the ass to try and navigate through their messageboard.

we'll see whos still standing after this sunday.
That's why we play the game.

At least you won't have the same refereeing team making phantom calls again. I always thought the Pats got a raw deal from the refs in the RCA dome, but your game was ridiculous. Calling back that Cromartie pick-six was the worst call I've seen since the roughing the passer call on Sugar Bear Hamilton in 1976.

thats too bad I would love to hear all you pats fans dismiss the bolts yet again. we'll see whos still standing after this sunday.
yeah, we are worried about Ladainian "The whiny b1tch" Tomlinson... or phil "the next ryan leaf" rivers... get your tears ready LT, cause no matter what happens, you're gonna whine like a baby, saying we dissed you... just tap out like you did this week (can you imagine that? not 'round here!) then you can say it wasnt your fault again! get a better team, then maybe we wont punk you so badly next time.

I'm a member. I signed up after the game earlier this year for this very reason. Anytime they lose a big game or have a big one coming up they shut down registration. Heavily moderated and not at all relaxed like it is over here. Hostile environment and they lack common football knowledge. I agree with the poster who said they are like cheerleaders. Anytime anyone tries to talk football by the 10th post it decends into "Go Chargers! Kill Them!!"

A complete pain in the ass to try and navigate through their messageboard.

yawn. oh well... like every other team this year, they can come here and talk a little smack, then run for the hills after we beat them down... until after the draft, when they say how much they've improved!

yeah, we are worried about Ladainian "The whiny b1tch" Tomlinson... or phil "the next ryan leaf" rivers... get your tears ready LT, cause no matter what happens, you're gonna whine like a baby, saying we dissed you... just tap out like you did this week (can you imagine that? not 'round here!) then you can say it wasnt your fault again! get a better team, then maybe we wont punk you so badly next time.

Like I said before, you make me laugh when comparing rivers to leaf.... flat out there is no comparison. rivers is 27 - 7 as a starter. I cant remember leaf ever having 3 TD in a playoff game or a passer rating over 100.

Hostile environment and they lack common football knowledge. I agree with the poster who said they are like cheerleaders. Anytime anyone tries to talk football by the 10th post it decends into "Go Chargers! Kill Them!!"

I saw that today. It degenerates into "cheaters" and cheerleading. I don't know much about football, but they don't know even more. It wasn't worth my energy. Their message boards will be silent in a week.

The Bolts board is one of the strictest there is. If you wise off in any post, you suddenly find the same "Bolts board police" following you around from post-to-post. I'm not kidding either.

Last year, I posted a curse from a friend of mine who's a charmin. It said "if you delete this post, you will experience the ultimate despair and the curse will only be strengthened..." So they left it up on their board and banned me!:D

I admit, I was bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore