PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bold Prediction: Remember this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach Mora is somewhere out there screaming "Playoffs?!?"

Get a grip, dude. 6 teams make the playoffs from the AFC and right now 11 teams are 4-4 or better with the best record being the Cincinnati Bengals and the Baltimore Ravens at 6-2. Tie-breakers will be a factor in 2011.

Bizarre.

The Patriots must win three games: at NY Jets, and at home vs the Dolphins in week 16 and vs the Bills in week 17. Having a 5-1 division record is now non-negotiable. The tie-breakers are just too complicated to fathom.

Fortunately, the Patriots still control their own destiny but the margin of error just got much smaller.

No one has any clue how this will turn out.

Last edited:
Wish I shared the optimism. I see this team missing the playoffs. The way they played last night coupled with the predictability of our offense and lack of dependability of our defense leaves me with a less than favorable opinion moving forward.

As I left Gillette last night I came to the sad realization that this years Patriots team simply sucks. I have always been blindly optimistic, but that game was my final straw.

If they make noise in the remainder of the season, I will be pleasantly surprised. Until then, I will be able to watch with significantly less expectations (and not-coincidentally, less stress and a lower blood pressure).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back