PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kraft Chartering Plane for Pats to attend Hill Wake & Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Offer administrative/legal assistance to Hill's family to establish a non-profit trust to benefit his son, and seed it with a generous contribution

I think that Jarvis Green has already thought of this.

Grief-stricken Green deals with death

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1003741&format=&page=1

" Green postponed a wine tasting gala, put on by his foundation. He’s going to hold it down the road, and now, it will have an added cause. Green plans on establishing a fund for Hill’s son, Ma’shy.
The Pats defensive end also plans on speaking at Hill’s funeral.
“I probably will say something. I have a lot to say,” Green said. “I want to talk about him. I want people to remember him for the good he’s done, for all the help he’s given victims of Hurricane Katrina.” "

EXCELLENT articles by both Guregian and Tomase in the Herald, by the way. Thanks to both.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head the Krafts CHOSE to pay Robert Edwards his full contract when he was injured in the off season following his rookie year. They were under no obligation to because of the way he was injured and because most believed he would never play football again (and though he did it was elsewhere and was never at anything approaching the level of play his rookie contract was structured to anticipate).

They kept Tedy on IR at full pay when he suffered what was clearly a NFI from which few truly believed he could or would return.

They recently allowed TJ to keep $800K+ in signing and roster bonus that by rule could have been refunded due to his retirement.

None of them was really "owed anything". Just ask Corey Simon or Montae Reagor what Indy does when players become unavailable due to NFI or circumstances Polian deems as such... Kraft does things differently.

EXCELLENT articles by both Guregian and Tomase in the Herald, by the way. Thanks to both.

The Herald embarassed the Globe today. I guess with Trot in town and the Yankees in for the weekend they were just stretched too thin to do justice to a football related tragedy.

I'm willing to take that chance, *******.

The Herald embarassed the Globe today. I guess with Trot in town and the Yankees in for the weekend they were just stretched too thin to do justice to a football related tragedy.

You're spot on. The Herald has been all over this, reporting in a very sensitive fashion.

Meanwhile at the Globe, the curly haired boyfriend is handing the Sox the title and the Pats a 16-0 season, talking about how great life is in the Boston sporting orbit without even a mention of the dominant, tragic story of the week. He's a prize twat.

Even a clueless and insensitive person like myself recongnizes that is another class thing that Bob Kraft is doing.

And by the way, there are no clauses in a life insurance policy that voids out death by using jet skis without a life jacket as mentioned in a previous post. The only "voids" would be if he was asked a question on an application about jet sking and answered it "no', knowing that he did jet ski. Then it would be only be "voided" if it happened in the first two years of the contract.

It would almost a certain that he had an individual policy and the team provided life insurance benefits. And no, I don't sell life insurance but do have professional knowledge of these things.

A lot of those policies also get voided if they determine negligence was involved. The fact that they were riding a jetski at night and without PFDs could, very well, void whatever policies there were on him. But its something we will never know because it won't come out.

No matter what, I am sure the Krafts will make sure that Marquise's baby and his fiance' are taken care of.

Most life insurance policies have a 2-year incontestable period; meaning the insurance companies cannot rescind the contract after policy has been in force for two years, except for outright fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes