PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: What They're Saying ... in N.Y., Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Jets run game struggled against the TITANS, then I feel safe to assume that our guys will take care of that easily.

Jets fans and the New York media are flying off the handle. They act like the Jets thrashed the Steelers or something like that. They beat maybe the worst team in football and BARELY came out with a win. These guys need to be knocked WAY down to earth.

MrTibbs said:
Jets fans and the New York media are flying off the handle. They act like the Jets thrashed the Steelers or something like that. They beat maybe the worst team in football and BARELY came out with a win. These guys need to be knocked WAY down to earth.
Heh, they haven't has much to celebrate, ugly reality will be flying in this weekend, until then add your sympathy to PATSNUTme's thread on the Jest. :D

If we string together two halves with consistent effort, starting apparently with Brady and people like Seymour, I am confident that we can beat the Jets.

If we take half the game to get into it, then it will be a tight game.

The team will have to break up the pity party for Deion and end the funeral first.

It's a shame that Chayut can be such a f#cker, and the team somehow holds it against the Pats Front Office. It's like they don't pay any attention to what actually went down.

Yeah, they are players, so what do we expect, right?

All I'm hoping for is that they play with effort this week, that should do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News