Welcome to PatsFans.com

Blog: Q+A with Richard Seymour

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Christopher_Price, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Christopher_Price

Christopher_Price Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Hey everyone ... I don't think this one will start quite the s***storm that the Dillon post did earlier today, but here's Richard Seymour in an expansive mood, previewing the Jags' offense, as well as a number of other topics.

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/200

Thanks,
    Chris

2. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Posting at 1:30 in the morning! Is this dedication or time for an intervention? :D

I like Sey's expectations of having another couple games in them before looking for a final judgement on the coaching - though I'd have liked it better if he said four games.

Nice plug for Hobbs.

3. rookBoston

rookBoston 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +59 / 2 / -0

#12 Jersey

Seriously, when a veteran goes out of his way to call out props for a rookie like that, in the context of "the Defense is much improved"... that's saying a lot.

4. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +387 / 2 / -1

Disable Jersey

Thanks for another great Blog post, Chris!

I endorse what rookBoston says -- what's particularly interesting is that he mentions the defensive flexibility Hobbs brings to the Pats. Looking at Starks, whatever his physical limitations, it seemed to me that he just didn't know what he was supposed to be doing at some points. Hobbs has obviously "got it" better.

5. jeffd

jeffd On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It says alot about BigSey's attitude that he starts with a question basically baiting him to praise himself and he ends up talking about a rookie standout... Not that Hobbs needs the ego boost though!