PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Monday Q+A with Maroney at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks chris. he sounds smart because he understands whats going on the field..he talked about the 93 yard run..he told coach they are over pursuing. he understands whats happening and what he can possibly do to make the play

Great work on the promptness. Muchly appreciated.

i hope he does Freelance because thats jsut more excitment with his speed..if he can return kicks..thats a good start to his career behind Corey..im hoping he gets 10-15 carries a game his first year if he doesnt become full time starter..start him off with a decent load..give him a shot to play..he'll get better..and by end of season he might be a very good starter in his rookie campaign..then next year i would want ihm to start and let Corey back up and be the pounder because Maroney is a very good player..hes a complete back and honestly..i really wanted him over so many players because hes a RB..hes a skill position..without a good RB its unlikely your team does well and hes the next Portis/James in my eyes

Q: I hear Belichick likes it when you freelance like you did on that 93-yard run.

A: I hope he does.

Hey Chris... was there any tone of sarcasm to that question when it was asked? :)

Sounds like a good kid. He talks the Patriot talk

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Hey Chris... was there any tone of sarcasm to that question when it was asked? :)

Oh yeah. Heavy on the sarcasm! And there was plenty of laughter from him and the reporters.

Last edited:
Christopher_Price said:
Oh yeah. Heavy on the sarcasm!
Bhahah, that's what I figured. And the kid comes back with "I hope he does". :D Ooops.

Edit: Okay... I feel better now that you added that there was some laughter about it from him. *phew*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes