PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Belichick's Q+A from Wednesday Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here's the complete transcript from Bill Belichick's Q+A with the media. In the context of the recent release of Martin Gramatica, this morning's give-and-take regarding the kickers is especially interesting:

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/390

Thanks,
Chris

Some great stuff in this one on Junior and Tedy ("the ultimate team player") and some talk on the infamous 4 TE offence that has many here salivating. :)

Ultimate BB Press Conference Boiler-plate?

"Again, that position and every position, we’ll just try to do what we think is best for the football team and take a look at the opportunities as they present themselves and deal with them accordingly. I'm not saying that we would have one. I’m not saying we wouldn’t. We have in the past. I don't think that necessarily forecasts the future, but we’ll take a look at what our options are and maybe we’ll stay with what we’ve got. Maybe we won't."

:rolleyes:

Re: Ultimate BB Press Conference Boiler-plate?

Mike the Brit said:
"Again, that position and every position, we’ll just try to do what we think is best for the football team and take a look at the opportunities as they present themselves and deal with them accordingly. I'm not saying that we would have one. I’m not saying we wouldn’t. We have in the past. I don't think that necessarily forecasts the future, but we’ll take a look at what our options are and maybe we’ll stay with what we’ve got. Maybe we won't."

Oops! That was post 2000. Shouldn't I have made a wish?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike the Brit said:
Oops! That was post 2000. Shouldn't I have made a wish?
No, wrong celebratory event, but if you have anything left over from Guy Faukes (sp?) you can print this out for the Constable as your permission slip.

:D :rocker:

Mike the Brit said:

Ultimate? I could have sworn this was standard? Chris, isn't this one of the phrases the media relations folks have in macro for preparing the transcripts? ;)

I watched the press conference yesterday and started to wonder, do you think that BB hates John Tomase? Or maybe he has something against the Herald. :)

He gives everyone the same bland answers but seems a bit testy when he's dealing with Tomase.

Hoodie said:
I watched the press conference yesterday and started to wonder, do you think that BB hates John Tomase? Or maybe he has something against the Herald. :)

He gives everyone the same bland answers but seems a bit testy when he's dealing with Tomase.
Which question did Tomase ask?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Which question did Tomase ask?

I thought I recognized his voice toward the end of the presser. He asked a question and then a follwo up that he started with "this may be a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway." That didn't make the transciption but it's probably on the audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News