PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: BB's Monday Afternoon Q+A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chris!

Nice, thank you.

Good read, I liked some of the quotes :D

Wow, the long knives were really out. I bet the bored, vindictive baseball writers were down their eager to release their frustrations over a lost season.

Last edited:
Interesting comments about Chad Jackson. BB was asked if the reason Chad didn't play was because his hammy flaired up. BB said no, he didn't play because he wasn't in the 45 actives who gave the team the best chance to win.

Reading between the lines I wonder if Chad is either being disciplined or else just isn't catching on to some things as fast as he should? He certainly has the physical skills to be in the top 2 or 3 WR's at this point.

Holy crap he sounds testy! Not that I blame him a bit. I'm glad he's angry. The following made me laugh AND wince.

Q: Just the way it’s being portrayed, if you listened to ex-athletes on the radio, it seems like it was all Brady’s fault that the Patriots lost.
BB: I missed all of those shows today. Give them a call and talk to them about it. I don't know. What do you want me to do? You asked me a question and I gave you an answer. Do I think we can improve in every area? Yes, everybody, all of the players, all of the coaches, I think we can do a better job and that's what we're going to try to do. Do I think that anybody played a perfect game or coached a perfect game last night? No. That goes for everybody, me included.

Patjew said:
Holy crap he sounds testy! Not that I blame him a bit. I'm glad he's angry. The following made me laugh AND wince.

Q: Just the way it’s being portrayed, if you listened to ex-athletes on the radio, it seems like it was all Brady’s fault that the Patriots lost.
BB: I missed all of those shows today. Give them a call and talk to them about it. I don't know. What do you want me to do? You asked me a question and I gave you an answer. Do I think we can improve in every area? Yes, everybody, all of the players, all of the coaches, I think we can do a better job and that's what we're going to try to do. Do I think that anybody played a perfect game or coached a perfect game last night? No. That goes for everybody, me included.

Yeah, I listened to the audio. He was very short and testy. Lots of awkward pauses.

Bella*chick said:
Lots of awkward pauses.
It's like his mommy always said, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything. :eek:

I know less now than when I started reading it...

See, kids, reading doesn't necessarily equal knowledge.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft