PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bizarre Favre Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by his fourth post season press conference, he will announce that he is retiring, but will leave the door open to change his mind, depending on how his body feels. The non-stop "look at me" pressers will be so prevalent that even Lebron James will say "Lebron James thinks that Brett Favre is full of himself". :)

Is he gonna cry again and remind the team how every penny on him was well spent?

Is he gonna cry again and remind the team how every penny on him was well spent?

He's sent a tweet to all explaining his situation, wait while I check it.

Eeeewwww, I didn't need to see that.:bricks:

This is really turning out to be a great year. Pats are good, Manning is struggling, Favre is going down the toilet. Its like the stars are lining up.

If Rex Ryan chokes on a pickle at a local buffet it will be a Merry Christmas.

In just three short games, Randy Moss taught Brett Favre how to quit. :D

I think it was the other way around, honestly.....

In 3 short games, Favre taught Moss what it meant to be around too long and resting on your laurels of 10 years ago..

As much as I am tired of the drama ... i have to admit I kind of would like to see him play tonight and get to 300. As long as he promises not to torture us anymore.... he needs to retire and stay retired and open up a chain of strip clubs or whatever.
The man has really irritated me over the last 3-4 years with his drama queen retirement BS. I hope he gets stopped at 299, then disappears until his HOF inshrinment which i won't watch. Update 297 will do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes