PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Mafia Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack keenan

On the Roster
Reaction score
Guess he didn't have a bildo to throw on the field. You stay classy Buffalo.

Man charged with DWI while also having six-year-old son in the car

A man is charged with a DWI while having his six-year-old son in his vehicle, according to Orchard Park Police.

The Police Department said in a statement that they responded to a report of a pedestrian hit on Southwestern Boulevard near Milestrip Rd. on Sunday at about 5:38 p.m.

The statement said the person had jumped from the moving vehicle, a 2004 Dodge Durango, after getting into an argument with his brother, the driver.

The vehicle was found and the driver, Dylan George of Jamestown, was arrested for a DWI, according to the statement.

George's six-year-old son was a passenger in the Durango at the time of the incident.

He faces a charge of breaking Leandra's Law and also unlawful possession of marijuana, according to the statement.

George has been released after posting bail.

His return date will be on September 11, 2018 in the Town of Orchard Park Court.

George’s brother was taken to E.C.M.C. where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries.

Orchard Park Police said the two brothers stated that they were arguing in the vehicle because they were kicked out of the Buffalo Bills game for inappropriate behavior.

Attachments

• billsmafia.jpg
    billsmafia.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 33
That is one unfortunate looking dude.

Oh that poor kid. Just look at his gene pool...

I feel dirty for saying what I thought the article said. let's just say I misread it and I feel better now

I feel dirty for saying what I thought the article said. let's just say I misread it and I feel better now

So did I but I still laughed at the picture in the article.

Wrong forum for this thread

Not surprised considering the fan base wears pajamas for real clothes & thinks banging in "port o pottys" is cool.

i wonder if the punishment will be worse then what that jets player got.

Can't blame the guy for being pissed. After all haven't the Billdo's made 3 of the last 4 September Super Bowls........ and 1 (1 and done) January playoff games in the last 25 seasons?

Wrong forum for this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back