PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big man punt return option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayClay

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
And you laughed when I said big Vince at CB. He can do it all!
Every so often, Patriots [team stats] coach Bill Belichick will pose a challenge. If it’s met, there’s a reward at the end.

Yesterday, the challenge was for the 325-pound nose tackle to catch a punt, while having two footballs already tucked in his arms.

Wilfork, who returned punts in high school, came through, as he managed to coral the ball, and rolled to the ground in delight as his teammates swarmed him.

http://news.bostonherald.com/sports...__wins_team_night_off/srvc=home&position=also

Damn I wish you could edit typos in titles:mad:

Last edited:
Re: Big man puint return option?

By the way, the writing in the Herald Patriots section has a lighter feel these days. About 300 pounds lighter. Hope it keeps up.:D

Thanks for the title fix. Nobody cares about the thread, but at least I don't look like too much of a moron.

Thanks mods.

Man, talk about busting the wedge... can you imagine trying to take down Big Vince when he gets up a full head of steam? :eek:

I'd be looking for some way to trip and get out of his way.......

Respects,

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back