PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best NFL draft websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prospect Profiles...

Here they are, the best draft profiles on the net. All from NFLdraftscout.com and available for free here at NFL.com. Sorted by position, school, or alphabetical order.

Sticky please...

Re: Prospect Profiles...

I find it hard to imagine that those who've used nfldraftscout snippets in dozens of posts, aren't thrilled that their profiles are now available to all (even these condensed versions). This makes for a handy reference in this forum, especially for those who don't subscribe to draftscout. IMO this deserves a sticky.

Thoughts?

I love the Prospect Profiles, thanks for the lookout.

Last edited:

I find it hard to imagine that those who've used nfldraftscout snippets in dozens of posts, aren't thrilled that their profiles are now available to all (even these condensed versions). This makes for a handy reference in this forum, especially for those who don't subscribe to draftscout. IMO this deserves a sticky.

Thoughts?

I agree that they're extremely useful (and I'm pretty sure they did the same last year). I hate to devote sticky space to a single link, though. If somebody felt like compiling a list of links to several comprehensive, free, sortable draft dbs, though, that could be a great sticky resource -- especially when the less hardcore draftniks start filtering in in April, asking where to turn. :)

I agree that they're extremely useful (and I'm pretty sure they did the same last year). I hate to devote sticky space to a single link, though. If somebody felt like compiling a list of links to several comprehensive, free, sortable draft dbs, though, that could be a great sticky resource -- especially when the less hardcore draftniks start filtering in in April, asking where to turn. :)
Patchick-
Maybe you could add it to the top100 lists that is already "sticky-ed" and change the title to add "..and other draft info", or something like that?

Last edited:

It would be a good idea to sticky this with something so it doesn't get knocked off the front page.

here is another site that gives profiles.

http://www.nflfans.com/draft/

Plus the countdown site gives profiles, I believe.

You got me. That is all the nfl draft info you need.

I use...
ESPN Insider/ Scouts Inc (Paid subsciption)
NFL.com (Sports XChange)
Condraft.com (I like this site, and the Mock Format)
FootballsFuture.com
NFLDraftForecast.com (They have links to Bios, and Interviews, alone with profiles, and Mocks)
Sportingnews.com
TheHogs.net
fflivewire.com
NFLDraftcountdown.com (I don't like this site as much as most people).
draftstock.com
theredzone.org(Value Chart)

My favorite draft site, which I have not seen mentioned yet, is:

http://www.drafttek.com/firstround.html

this site is basically a simulation that attempts to model each team's needs and then feed in the available players to see how things would shake out.

today he is trying some "what if" scenarios with a couple of teams swapping places in the first round.

what he is doing is basically something that I had thought of doing for several years now around this time of year.

by the way, I have noticed that some people's browsers don't seem to bring up his latest page right away. no idea why. I have not had this problem using Firefox on Linux.

Tedd Ginn Jr. dropping to #30? Wow...

My favorite draft site, which I have not seen mentioned yet, is:

http://www.drafttek.com/firstround.html

this site is basically a simulation that attempts to model each team's needs and then feed in the available players to see how things would shake out.

today he is trying some "what if" scenarios with a couple of teams swapping places in the first round.

what he is doing is basically something that I had thought of doing for several years now around this time of year.

by the way, I have noticed that some people's browsers don't seem to bring up his latest page right away. no idea why. I have not had this problem using Firefox on Linux.

there was a free draft site that I had bookmarked 2 years ago that was as large as I have seen...probably 2000+ players with all kinds of info on each. After my PC crashed..I lost the mark and have NOT been ablee to find it..any ideas of which one that is?? I found it helpful on draft day as there were always players that slipped through the cracks..of most draft sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST