PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bernard Pollard is available; released by Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
...The guy is hard hitting and lets face it he didnt mean to intentionally hurt TFB or Gronk

If a coin falls on tails 100 times in a row the coin's intent is irrelevant.

Seems as thought the Ravens are pulling the Colt Maneuver for last place so they get 1st pick in the 2014 draft===Clowney.

Pats should sign Bernard Pollard

He's been released from the Ravens. Has killed the Pats in the past.

We're in need of a SS. We're in need of a veteran enforcer in our young secondary.

Why not? (Just don't let him close to Brady in practice...or Gronk... or Ridley)

Re: Pats should sign Bernard Pollard

Because he'd be a downgrade in coverage from the current penciled-in starter (Tavon Wilson).

LOL Didn't Tavon get benched halfway through the year for giving up 2 Long-bombs on almost IDENTICAL plays

Tavon is a completely different Safety. Pollard is a goon. We need a goon. Plus I don't want to play another team with Pollard on it. Too risky.

LOL Didn't Tavon get benched halfway through the year for giving up 2 Long-bombs on almost IDENTICAL plays

Tavon is a completely different Safety. Pollard is a goon. We need a goon. Plus I don't want to play another team with Pollard on it. Too risky.

Wilson was a rookie. Mistakes happen especially when you are a rookie

Seems as thought the Ravens are pulling the Colt Maneuver for last place so they get 1st pick in the 2014 draft===Clowney.

Please don't tell me that you actually believe what you're typing.

The Ravens front office has always been very solid. Just because they made some hard lined decisions does not mean they won't stay competitive.

How bad could they honestly be, in a realistic sense? 8-8? 7-9 if they have a really off year? Comparing them to the Indy Colts suck for Luck campaign is beyond silly. I assume you are saying this tongue in cheek, yet you actually believe some of it.

Every NFL team loses key players every single year. Some more than others. The good teams are able to move on and stay competitive.

He's been released from the Ravens. Has killed the Pats in the past.

We're in need of a SS. We're in need of a veteran enforcer in our young secondary.

Why not? (Just don't let him close to Brady in practice...or Gronk... or Ridley)

Some local writers in Baltimore believe the Ravens cut him and are moving on from Ed Reed because they did not offer much as positive influences for the younger players. There were reports that used the word "mutiny" when describing their actions against the coaches and other players.

It's not a coincidence that Bernard Pollard is a decent player for a SS but has been on 3 different teams in a 4 yr span (from 2008-2011).

Tavon also caused twice as many turnovers last season than Pollard had in his last 3 seasons combined.

Yeah, Wilson gave up two long TDs because he was a rookie. What's Pollard's excuse for being bad in coverage?

I hate Bernard Pollard sooooo much... yet, I can't help but feel that he would really help the team. Maybe he'll starting hurting Ravens instead! Sign the beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back