PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick coaching scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

National Sports Advisors

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
At the risk of getting stomped on and cursed at by the pats homers on this board, let me say it anyway.........Belichick is coaching scared. How the hell else do you explain NOT calling a timeout when the Colts had 3rd and 5 from their own 27 with 1:05 left on the clock in the final 2 minutes of the first half? By not calling a timeout he was basically conceding the 1st down and saying we can't stop these guys. Are you f#&*ing kidding me!!! And don't give me the excuse that the Colts did pick up the 1st down so it was a smart call. BS. You call the goddamm timeout and say to the Colts we are going to stop you and get the goddamm ball back. If we are going to win this game we need to take our damn skirts off and play tough and aggressive. I've had it with this sh*t. Belichick is my guy, but that p*ssed me off and sent the team and the Colts the wrong message. Period.

Coaching scared? That's absurd.

I am no expert in the game but will never second guess BB. He knows what he is doing.

We managed to give the momentum back to the Colts and the second half is playing exactly the way it did last year. Our offense barely lasted 25 second and we are punting!

Shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back