PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard moving on from BSJ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why anybody would waste money on bsj kaka.
Honestly, I do think Bedard does a pretty good job with the Patriots coverage. I'm not a huge fan of F&M (and they seem to bring out his bad side) but his written analysis has always been insightful. At least in my opinion.

And even if you don't like Bedard, try to remember, @Miguel is all you need for a reason to go there :D

Last edited:
Damn, DAMN, DAMN that title really got my hopes up that Bedard was truly moving on, as in no longer being affiliated as in sold his equity stake. I really miss reading Sean McAdam and would subscribe to BSJ in a minute if it was no longer putting coin in Bedard's pocket.

Rats! I was hoping this meant azzwipe Bedard would be truly gone from this state, gone from having anything to do with NE sportswriting, and gone from BSJ, so I could subscribe in good conscience.

Your subscriptions will not be noticed by Bedard's checkbook, I'm pretty sure. That's the equivalent of road rage on the internet: only harms the driver.

I like the BSJ actually.......excellent Celtics coverage IMO. Hope it sticks around....but it doesn’t sound promising.

Anyone naming their site "BSJ" is not really thinking things through, IMO.

Your subscriptions will not be noticed by Bedard's checkbook, I'm pretty sure. That's the equivalent of road rage on the internet: only harms the driver.

It's not about whether or not Bedard's wallet would notice it but my knowing at least I'm not putting anything in it. Turns out my internal capacity for hypocrisy does have it's limits. I prefer if those limits do require testing that it be by something worthwhile, for instance by my parental hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3