PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard goes after F&M?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mazz is what he is. Bedard was supposed to be intelligent and rational. I hate Mazz, but he is just an idiot. I used to respect Bedard. I know Felger is just a character he created for the air. I have low expectations for Felger and Mazz, but Bedard really pissed me off this offseason.
I agree, Felger is obviously a troll but, I think Mazz is as dumb as he sounds.

I didn't really think Felger or Bedard got the better of each other. It was just funny seeing two guy who I dislike go at each other's throats. I tolerate Felger a bit more than Bedard. Lost all respect for Bedard's behavior throughout deflate gate by urging for Patriots fans to be shut up, mocking the defense of Brady, mocking Patriots fans. Felger does it for entertainment, Bedard was just being a jerk.

I didn't agree with Felger saying he'd take this team over 2007. Bedard is right the jury is still out as its only two games. But Bedard is also down playing the fact that we crushed the Bills defense. I don't know how consistent he has been and if he has told people to temper their praise of the Bills D but they were great last year, were being anointed as the cream of the crop at the beginning of this season, and what the offense did was nothing short of spectacular. Also Brady certainly does have a huge chip on his shoulder and he is playing at a ridiculous level. His former teammates have even said so...I agree where Felger is coming from on that.

Last edited:
BTW...earlier today I saw Mazz leaving the sports hub building for lunch...

1440592522166367049.gif

I havent listened to felger for years .I tried to hear this one and my god...are these grown up adults talking ? All of them sounded dumb.

Those of us who didn't hear are still waiting on an explanation of what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes