PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Beau Allen wont play in 2020

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
BUST

Yikes--!!!--Bill Belichick just said that Beau Allen will not play this year. He was signed to fill the Danny Shelton role. He did not play a down. He was injured in training camp!--Beau Allen signed a 2 year, $7,000,000 contract with the New England Patriots, including a $1,750,000 signing bonus, $2,750,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,500,000.** 2020 Salary Cap Charge: $2,881,250 (1.37% of cap)**
123182531_2998151170284716_2429813708407082557_n.jpg

Well we have Vincent Valentine entering his prime now so we are all set. It is just great when you see a young drafted player like Valentine slide right into an aging veterans role and take over.

I knew when BB signed him that he wasn't even trying.

And keep in mind a few years ago BB couldn't even compete keeping Akiem Hicks for a measly 2 year $10M contract. He d***ed around and Hicks decided to sign with the Bears.

Yet he signs this scrub to a 2 year $7M contract?

Awful signing.

Last edited:
I knew when BB signed him that he wasn't even trying.

And keep in mind a few years ago BB couldn't even compete keeping Akiem Hicks for a measly 2 year $10M contract. He d***ed around and Hicks decided to sign with the Bears.

Yet he signs this scrub to a 2 year $7M contract?

Awful signing.
Lol that is painful to think of when framed that way.

Maybe Ron Brace can dust off the cleats and suit up!

He was by far the worst DL I ever seen.

I remember he was playing nose tackle in his first preseason game & on the first play he got pushed back six yards & ended up on his back.

This was the guy we drafted for insurance for a Wilfork hold out & he couldn’t stop
An old lady from cutting in a grocery line.

He was by far the worst DL I ever seen.

I remember he was playing nose tackle in his first preseason game & on the first play he got pushed back six yards & ended up on his back.

This was the guy we drafted for insurance for a Wilfork hold out & he couldn’t stop
An old lady from cutting in a grocery line.
He died...dang man.

Beau Allen was a prime example of BB’s “we have no money” statement. Bargain bin.

Feckin waste, as some correctly again predicted...Cashed his check, created an "injury" and Fat Thored his way through the rest of the year...

Feckin slacker like that other sh!t-stain Carl Davis...

Where the feck does Bill find such trash?

Snacks Harrison is on a PS in Seattle and we paid decent money for this guy lol. And BB complains about the cap for our struggles.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back