PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB sprinkles "Championship Dust" again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
With Florida and Urban Meyer's victory last night, all the coaches BB has spent time with recently have won a championship this year. By my count that includes:

Billy Donovan
Pat Riley
Tony La Russa
Urban Meyer

Kinda weird dontcha think?

Kind of weird, but i think it has more do with the fact that BB understands what it takes to be a great coach and sees the same in all these guys (Larussa)?? He gains knowledge from them as do they from him.

With Florida and Urban Meyer's victory last night, all the coaches BB has spent time with recently have won a championship this year. By my count that includes:

Billy Donovan
Pat Riley
Tony La Russa
Urban Meyer

Kinda weird dontcha think?
I as in Boston Garden a few times with Cousy, Russell, etc., so I caused all those championships. :D

Kind of weird, but i think it has more do with the fact that BB understands what it takes to be a great coach and sees the same in all these guys (Larussa)?? He gains knowledge from them as do they from him.

Probably safe to say, they gained more knowledge from him, than he did from them. Hope he saved enough dust for us.:)

:)

I don't think they're winning because they associate with him - I think he associates with them because they're good coaches so it's not a surprise they're successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST