PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on Jamie Collins

Probably too short for BB though.

That was my thought too. And whilst I still think it the case, I thought about him blitzing from the MLB position and being hidden behind the DL initially and remembered that that was, in part, what made Danny Woodhead successful. And bear in mind I'm just thinking UDFA for Nix.

That was my thought too. And whilst I still think it the case, I thought about him blitzing from the MLB position and being hidden behind the DL initially and remembered that that was, in part, what made Danny Woodhead successful. And bear in mind I'm just thinking UDFA for Nix.

The guy's both a football player and a tweener, color me intrigued.

Here's why I think Jordan Matthews is the best fit among the WRs for the Pats:

Vanderbilt senior WR Jordan Matthews requested tapes of Senior Bowl CBs in preparation of the game.

"Talk about work ethic and pro approach," Senior Bowl Executive Director Phil Savage said. We agree. Matthews isn't the most talented athletically, and he never had a great quarterback or surrounding talent at Vanderbilt, but the kid is a winner because he's invested in little details like requesting tape of a bunch of players that will be lucky to carve out a few years in the NFL. Matthews is the SEC's career record holder for receptions and receiving yards.

NFL Draft | WR Matthews requests tape of Senior Bowl CBs - Rotoworld.com

Jerry Rice's cousin. It appears that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this instance.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back